Triple H Starts New Job Role

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
Man, must be nice to be fucking...er, married to, the boss's daughter.

They've been a couple for eleven years. Hunter's hardly been fast tracked into an executive position, has he?

Let's be honest, if HHH wasn't married to Steph, no chance of him even geting this job.

You really have no way of knowing that for sure. Even if he hadn't married Stephanie, he might well have ended up being Talent Relations anyway - from all the reports, he seems to be the only main-eventer in WWE actually dedicated to the business of the company, with no side-interests at all. He's perfect for the role.

Forget China, do they even have an interest in wrestling within their culture? If they do then fair play, but I'm not so sure they do.

Have a look in the UK events section - a UK guy's currently over in Hong Kong, wrestling for the HKWF. Didn't WWE also run an event in Shanghai not so far back?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Given the fact he will supposedly look for more talent 'globally', who else do you expect to see him bring in?

It's a well known fact that Khali has a job because he gets people from India watching, with that in mind I think it'd be a good investment to seek out potential talent in China. In terms of population China tops the list with India close behind, if I were Hunter I'd look to invest in Indian and Chinese talents in order to get those markets watching WWE programming.

With this in mind, the choices WWE make for the latest UK tryouts could prove very interesting because these will be the first undertaken on HHH's watch. Are the tryouts usually before a crowd, or do they happen before the show starts? Does anyone have any gossip on who got the call this weekend?

Forget China, do they even have an interest in wrestling within their culture? If they do then fair play, but I'm not so sure they do. But then again, I thought the same about India- and Khali is treated like a god out there.

They should look at finding a star from South East Asia. 4 out of the top 20 countries are from this region, and I'm pretty sure WWE is very popular over there. Indonesia, Phillipines, Thailand, Vietnam etc.

Khali is treated like a god? did u see the whole news thing to do with him being in trouble apparently because of just leaving his job

Archived