Missing People

Shit Poster

• Paid Members
crawlingwest, I'd like to know what drugs are you currently on.

What I am trying to get at the majority of people on UKFF are adult males or so it would seem. I find it really difficult for anyone to get upset by something someone writes on a forum or a message left on xbox. It's just words. If two people on here are having a row it usually ends quickly or one of you mods will step in to let them know they over stepped the mark. The yoghurt comment in politics thread being an example. But unless someone is actually saying. I found out where you live I am coming to your house and I am going to burn it to the ground while knocking one out into your letter box. Surely there is no harm.

Sticks and stones and all that shit.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What were you on, if you don't mind me asking.

I smoked green from the age of 17 ish till i was 21.

I Done pills nearly every weekend from the summer of 2004 till the summer of 2005

I have done a little bit of ketamine.

Used coke a bit when out on the piss or out at parties etc.

Acid a few times as well.

I took loads of drugs. Pills were the nuts. I used to get really trippy I love trpping out. Thing is though when you first do them single dropping and 3-4 pills is good enough by the spring of 2005 we were triple dropping and doing about 15 a night. They were not really having the same effect. The missus got pregnant so I just gave everything up. I was never addicted to any of them. I wouldn't crawl wall's if I couldn't get a fix i just wouldn't do any it was never a problem my real vice though DRINK

The real problem I had though was drink. I can fucking drink and I love it. I started drinking at 14 and loved it. Dutch Gold lager 6 can's for a fiver oh how we lived. I then found stella at 18. I have been on some classic benders when me and my wife split up for a bit when we were dating. I went on a 5 day bender over the august bank holiday weekend. No drugs just drink it was crazy. I got alcohol poisoning that weekend that's pretty horrific.

Then when i gave up smoking i started drinking loads. It never effected my job as i have never had a hangover. At one point i think when i first got Xbox live I was drinking 8 cans of stella a night 5 days of the week and Saturday and Sundays i was drinking 13, 14 maybe more. This was week in week out. I could actually feel my kidneys aching at one point which was weird.

I stopped it all even though it didn't effect me as in a work sense or family sense it still is not good for you. I now go to the gymfour times a week. I get there about 5:30 A.M and I have drunk about three times since the start of the year.

My dad is Irish and my mum is Scottish not sure if this has anything to do with the drinking but family get togethers are legendary.

• Moderators

I Done pills nearly every weekend from the summer of 2004 till the summer of 2005

I took loads of drugs. Pills were the nuts. I used to get really trippy I love trpping out. Thing is though when you first do them single dropping and 3-4 pills is good enough by the spring of 2005 we were triple dropping and doing about 15 a night. They were not really having the same effect. The missus got pregnant so I just gave everything up. I was never addicted to any of them. I wouldn't crawl wall's if I couldn't get a fix i just wouldn't do any it was never a problem my real vice though DRINK

The real problem I had though was drink. I can fucking drink and I love it. I started drinking at 14 and loved it. Dutch Gold lager 6 can's for a fiver oh how we lived. I then found stella at 18. I have been on some classic benders when me and my wife split up for a bit when we were dating. I went on a 5 day bender over the august bank holiday weekend. No drugs just drink it was crazy. I got alcohol poisoning that weekend that's pretty horrific.

Then when i gave up smoking i started drinking loads. It never effected my job as i have never had a hangover. At one point i think when i first got Xbox live I was drinking 8 cans of stella a night 5 days of the week and Saturday and Sundays i was drinking 13, 14 maybe more. This was week in week out. I could actually feel my kidneys aching at one point which was weird.

I stopped it all even though it didn't effect me as in a work sense or family sense it still is not good for you. I now go to the gymfour times a week. I get there about 5:30 A.M and I have drunk about three times since the start of the year.

My dad is Irish and my mum is Scottish not sure if this has anything to do with the drinking but family get togethers are legendary.

Carbomb, I'd like you to read this. This is what will happen if you keep up with your clubbing ways.

ps. crawlingwest, well done on giving up those vices.

• Paid Members

Carbomb, I'd like you to read this. This is what will happen if you keep up with your clubbing ways.

Hey, I've tried all that and I pretty much stick to pills and MDMA, nothing else, except for the occasional toke of salvia.

'sides, crawlingwest has become an upstanding member of this community and a boon to us all, so I don't know of what you are speakinge.

• Paid Members

Hey, I've tried all that and I pretty much stick to pills and MDMA, nothing else, except for the occasional toke of salvia.

'sides, crawlingwest has become an upstanding member of this community and a boon to us all, so I don't know of what you are speakinge.

Pills were great never done mdma wasn't really around back then and if someone did have a little bit it cost a fortune.

What's Miaow Miaow? (sp?)

I think this is really off topic to the current thread but as my security filter at work won't let me look at the original post, I don't actually know :/

• Paid Members
What's Miaow Miaow? (sp?)

I think this is really off topic to the current thread but as my security filter at work won't let me look at the original post, I don't actually know :/

Is it the one that's actually some sort of plant food/fertilizer that became a big hit with young peeps as a drug until it was banned last year?

• Paid Members

Miaow Miaow/MCAT is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephedrone

It's not and never was a plant fertilizer; that's just something to put on the bag along with the "not for human consumption!!" warnings to cover themselves when people snort/bomb it. It's sold as a research chemical, a plant food and whatever else, but that's just for double coverage. They could just call it a legal high and be fine, but why not say that you don't even intend for people to take it (wink wink), just to be sure?

It's still popular since the ban, but having to buy from dealers instead of online has hit it a little bit because it's now prone to whatever they want to do with it. The good thing about buying "research chemicals" and other similar legal highs is that, whilst they lie about the intended use to cover themselves, the one small thing you can count on is that it is what they say it is and the amount you get is geuine. If you're selling it legally then you can't falsely advertise and you can't short-change people if you say you're selling a gram.

A better (subjective term ahoy!) thing to do is just buy the next thing that isn't illegal yet. MDAI, Synthacaine and the like.

MCAT is just "OK" in my experience. It's a really instant and enjoyable buzz, but it wears off fast and encourages fiending pretty badly. It's not as enjoyable or clean a high as MDMA or coke, and it's also a great deal more irritating and bad for the sinuses than those two. On the flipside, it was legal for a long period and is absolutely dirt cheap in comparison to the above two.

• Paid Members

I've never actually heard one of my peers, a user, site or dealer call it that, so I'm fine with it. I know the term exists, but the media made the nickname "miaow miaow" seem a lot more popular than it really was in my experience. I knew it as MCAT pretty much from the start.

You know what is annoying, though, speaking as someone who has to deal with this crap at work every day? The fact that it's called Mephedrone, which sounds just enough like "Methadone" to make people say some incredibly boneheaded things and get themselves into a right mess when talking about it.

Also, I don't think it's great, but I definitely found it more fun than laughing gas. Also better than street level coke in Leeds, but that's because street cocaine in Leeds must be about 1.5% or something. So bad.

• Moderators

At the time when it was a big deal in the papers some peeps I know were calling it that, but doing so 'ironically'. It still made me feel hella lame :(

I only tried it a couple times though anyway.

The coke we get around here tends to be awful as well. MDMA is the most consistent and easily available chemical atm.

Archived