Missing People

Shit Poster

• Paid Members

One poster on here I always liked, and who was around a lot when I first joined up, was Spatular/Dougular. What happened to him? He barely even posts on RIM these days (well, who does, apart from PUNQ, bless him).

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm pretty sure Ultimo Tiger was on TWCF. Is Chyna the 1 with glasses that stands out a mile at 1PW shows?

She was the one that fucked many a UK wrestler, or attempted too, it included going to Mark 'Five Star Flas' Belton's hotel room (or something) and whilst he passed out drunk she applied make up to the man and post pics of him on here

aah those were the days.

I also remember Princess Seashell, who was on one hell of a mission to nail either Alex Shane or Jonny Storm (can't quite remember) even though she was 15

• Paid Members

its kind of weird how regular members just stop posting here...

i mean, i don't come to this board because of wrestling or mma specifically (although wrestling was the original reason), i just find this place kind of like hang out spot online, i'll just check in browse the boards and then get on with my day. There's no other message boards i frequent as much as this place, i've never had the urge to quit, never even crossed my mind.

while were here and can anyone reel off a list of banned members and there crimes, what with Gossy's recent idiotic moment

Which one? There's been millions...

Oh and the original gWo, it was the Gossy World Order. The old ezboards (?) thing that used to be the UKFF before Ed helped change it all to what you see now (I don't understand that) originally there was a pic of Rock, Rock-bottoming somebody, but Moorish was infiltrated and for one night the gWo was spray-painted over the logo. Then the e-feds started...

Yes, it is as lame as it sounds.

Then the gWo (myself, Moorish, Aiden & Ed) went into doing satire on some newsboards and eventually started up the Jim Ross satire website, bahgod.co.uk

I stopped posting because I was involved in several wrestling companies and ultimately was involved in running my own company and I'd seen SO many promoters argue online and look like cunts and make their company ultimately look like shit, that I only posted to plug the show.

I don't post much because there seems to be so many posters/mods just looking to knock people as quickly as possible. (Sickboy is such a bell and he fingers kittens)

Oh, I also remember banning DanTheBruiser once and thus became as popular as MackemMan at one time.

Favourite MM moment was when he claimed to have broken his back and had a gun held to his head at one point, during one of his 'shoot interview things he (he was just a kid at the time, I'm sure he'd look back at all that now and groan) speaking of sad 'shoots' I remember one of the McKay brothers having a rant about living in poverty and pissing behind a sofa and it being so cold the piss froze.

Fun times.

• Paid Members

Mackem Man sat infront of me on the bus about a year ago. My mate knows of him through a mutual friend, and he says he's a spanner in real life. Never really spoke to him much when I was on here. When Mackem Man was in his prime, that was during the years I used to soley come on here on the wind up so I stayed clear of legit debate. Why did his post count get reset?

If only those posts had been put into a book, would've been better than the one he wrote, I assume.

I think his post count was reset because he was posting so much just to get a higher post-count. A common practice at one time.

For the life of me I can't see why that would matter to some people

Hey guys, it's your old friend danthebruiser here.

I read the board every once in a while.

In my former life, I was banned well over 6 times. Gossy banned me once.

Moorish loved me, though. We even hung out at a wrestling show. He made fun of my weight and I made fun of his hair. It was a thing we had.

The UKFF was a great time in my life, I've met a lot of cool people and done a lot of cool things because of it. I even lived in Florida with Stylin and Profilin for a bit in 05!

I still keep in semi-regular touch with CracktonMoj, and watched Mania with him last year.

Right now, I'm living over in Canada.

Life is alright.

Stay classy, everybody.

P.S. Sickboy, why the silly new name? Put it right.

Is Banocref still on here? I play Read Dead Revolver occasionally with him on Live but haven't seen him post for ages!

Ps: the nWo: New Welsh Order would have been thriving today if it had survived!

Archived