Missing People

Shit Poster

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, that was old, mate. 2006 I was working on that one. I even worked on another dino-based game later in my career!

JLM your knowledge of my life is 5 years old. Let me fill you in on what's been happening.

See that? That's right, you see it. It's nothing. Nothing has been happening.

S&P, why are you never on MSN anymore, buddy? You realise we haven't hung out in 6 years!

• Paid Members
I did have a good chuckle at the reports that came in because you used the "get cancer" line.

I had a good chuckle that he only posted 5 on topic posts and they were all trolling Butch with insults and also posted one off topic post where he admitted to being banned six times, even though the mods on this forum already championed the rule about proving your not a cunt after you've been banned previously. The "get cancer" line wouldn't have been to bad if it wasn't followed up by "I've seen him blathering on erroneously about 80's US regionals, too.", "This is the calibre of poster on the UKFF nowadays? What a huge mark." and "you complete idiot". Four insults in the space of a few posts after he's been banned countless times. I'd say that was shit stirring myself.

• Moderators

I know you lot have a hivemind thing going on, but you've judged ol' Danzo a little too fast there. I think you lot would love him to be honest. He's knowledgeable about old wrestling, into manly things despite being heavily gay (by which I mean he's fat and gay), and is not afraid to launch an attack on lesser minded idiots.

He'd be a great addition to your posting gang.

• Paid Members

I'd have no problem with him at all, if its all fairgame across the board. As long as we are all aware we can just randomly have a go at people and insult them without decent discussion or without the fear of being suspended. I'll be more than cool with that. Just let us know in future when exceptions to the rule will be made (like Gladstone getting banned for less than what your praising).

• Paid Members
I had a good chuckle that he only posted 5 on topic posts and they were all trolling Butch with insults and also posted one off topic post where he admitted to being banned six times, even though the mods on this forum already championed the rule about proving your not a cunt after you've been banned previously. The "get cancer" line wouldn't have been to bad if it wasn't followed up by "I've seen him blathering on erroneously about 80's US regionals, too.", "This is the calibre of poster on the UKFF nowadays? What a huge mark." and "you complete idiot". Four insults in the space of a few posts after he's been banned countless times. I'd say that was shit stirring myself.

I'd say Butch gave as good as he got and it was a good exchange between two decent posters.

Absolutely. I like the cut of his jib, and it's nice to know that general insulting and trolling is now fair game. I think it makes the board a lot more fun!

• Paid Members
Absolutely. I like the cut of his jib, and it's nice to know that general insulting and trolling is now fair game. I think it makes the board a lot more fun!

There's always been a massive amount of insulting and trolling on here anyway. If anyone took the cancer stuff seriously then Moj would have been banned every time he posted. I've been called every name under the sun on here by loads of different people. Some good natured, some not. I've never reported anyone, I give so I take too.

I think if you are constantly targetting someone or going out of your way in irrelevent threads to continue shit, if the insults become personal or if you cause a load of reports to mods, then there'll be some consequences.

Butch, what's a "Brenton"?

• Paid Members

There's always been a massive amount of insulting and trolling on here anyway. If anyone took the cancer stuff seriously then Moj would have been banned every time he posted. I've been called every name under the sun on here by loads of different people. Some good natured, some not. I've never reported anyone, I give so I take too.

I think if you are constantly targetting someone or going out of your way in irrelevent threads to continue shit, if the insults become personal or if you cause a load of reports to mods, then there'll be some consequences.

Butch, what's a "Brenton"?

So if you take everything thrown at you, What was Gladstone banned for? Is that confidential? Was it directly related to the banter between you two? Or was it becaue other people had reported/complained about him?

I agree everyone does insult everyone on here. I never see anything to report. Maybe the Gatso thing but that was dealt with straight away. If there is people who would report someone else because of some words on a forum they need to grow up. If your pissed off with someone why not just P.M them and ask them what there problem is.

Also i used to have a friend called Brenton many years ago.

Edit: I was beating someone while playing Fifa on Xbox I was very Drunk and fucked off for a piss and general drunk stuff mid way through the second half. When I got back to Xbox 10 minutes later I had loads of message's from the guy I had left.

The usual where are you? Are you coming back?

The last one was I hope your Mum dies of cancer I found it proper funny because it was. This guy was raging but it was still funny. I didn't report him to xbox because he was just pissed off.

On a side note if my Mum actually died of cancer I would be pretty upset.

Archived