Missing People

Shit Poster

• Paid Members

Same here on MDMA. Easily the best thing about. Ketamine is good and widely available as well obviously, but it's a different beast entirely and not something I buy.

If you go down the "research" route, MDAI is rather good.

Totally derailed the thread. Sorry.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I can't be doing with Ketamine, I have to say. Tried it once, absolutely hated it, really don't see the appeal.

Love MDMA, but I do find that when pills are good, they're a bit better. Usually when they've got ephedrine mixed in, I think.

Has anyone here actually tried MDAI then? What's it like? Wouldn't mind trying some if anyone can discreetly PM me some sources.

I was mega into pharmaceuticals a couple of years ago, I tried pretty much everything except acid, with pills being my absolute favourite. However, after taking far too much M-Cat one night I've sort of dropped out of the scene, after all the crazy shit I was shamefully undone by a legal high.

These days I only take coke and pills; never buy coke as it's usually shit up here, cut beyond all recognition, I'll only take it if it's being passed around for free. Even pills without much MDMA are still good for me though, if only I could buy them. They seem to have gone out of fashion completely up here, or maybe my return to the straight and narrow has simply starved me of contacts.

• Paid Members

Haven't touched Pills, Speed and Coke for a number of years after having a bad experience with some Speed that put me in hospital for a week. Alot of my mates still do it regular, Not for me anymore though. I stick to the Green and thats it.

• Paid Members
Person on MDMA not being able to shut up = Carbomb on MDMA not being able to stop posting

DunnowhatsortofMDMA-headsyou'vebeenhangingoutwith-Ijustcan'tstopmovingaboutwhenI'monM,butIdon'ttalkmuch,it'scharliewhichdoesthatandIdon'tseetheproblemwithitanywayyou'rejustjealous'cozI'mlivingitupattheheartoftheweekend,nah,luvayareallyyaknowletusknowwhenyou'reinLondonwe'llgoclubbingyeahcoolcatchyalaterbye

• Paid Members

Whilst we're on the subject, some time ago i was out on the pills and was having the same od good time i would normally have, although i was told i had take E. The only difference being this was a lot more intence than E, and although it was awesome.......i was a complete wreck by about 12 at night and had to go home. if it helps it felt like when you take an E, but again it was much stronger than anything id previously taken before or since.

Just wondering if anybody would have the slightest clue what is was?

Archived