Missing People

Shit Poster

• Paid Members

This could fall flat on it's arse but anyway.....

How many big posters on this forum by big i mean a lot of posts or well liked just vanished or just stopped posting. For instance Carbomb has posted the most on here has anyone like him just stopped posting for no reason. Who is the most liked person or person you liked because they made good post's but have just stopped posting for no reason. In simple terms who do you miss the most.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I miss AJ, who apparantly got kidnapped and taken to Canada or something. I miss NoSelfWorth, the original Mr. Seven. I miss DaTrumpGuy, who went to Uni and never returned. Gossy hardly ever posts, which is a shame. I miss Jerrylynnmark also.

• Paid Members

I always enjoyed Cattle Mutilation's posts. And edgecrusher - with a loo brush.

Supremo doesnt post as much as he used to, but he hasnt quite vanished.

And, RIP JLM. :( . Probably the most consistently entertaining read on here for the best part of the last decade, and he just upped and left. For a new, younger, more attractive forum. Who is probably a gymnast or yoga instructor with nice perky little tits. Bitch.

• Paid Members
I always enjoyed Cattle Mutilation's posts. And edgecrusher - with a loo brush.

Supremo doesnt post as much as he used to, but he hasnt quite vanished.

And, RIP JLM. :( . Probably the most consistently entertaining read on here for the best part of the last decade, and he just upped and left. For a new, younger, more attractive forum. Who is probably a gymnast or yoga instructor with nice perky little tits. Bitch.

Aww, you're too kind.

I'm a semi-lurker now. Like I'm making the obligatory appearances at home, mostly for the sake of the kids to preserve the illusion of a stable family unit. Posting is like the bi-annual attempt at marital relations, where the smell of sweat and loathing hangs in the air for far longer than the act itself, and half way through you come to the realisation that the Television X freeview would have been more enjoyable and less demanding of your time. You're well aware that neither of you have an STI, but you secretly hope you've given her something anyway.

Rllmuk reminds me of when I still had sunshine in my life. She rejuvenates me, wears those outfits I like and sends me FILTHY texts when I'm at work. She has limitless energy and a wonderful outlook on the world. She's great with the kids too, and even though she's only 18 I think I see a real future for us.

I mentioned on the UKFF Chat during Elimination Chamber that Midas hasn't been seen on the forum since THAT whole palava. Someone indicated that it was okay, he definitely hadn't offed himself, because he has a YouTube channel...

...which hasn't been used since around the same time.

• Paid Members
I mentioned on the UKFF Chat during Elimination Chamber that Midas hasn't been seen on the forum since THAT whole palava. Someone indicated that it was okay, he definitely hadn't offed himself, because he has a YouTube channel...

...which hasn't been used since around the same time.

Talking about offing themselves, has any one heard from Oliver Newman yet...?

MackemMan would have been the #1 most prolific poster up until he stopped posting a year or two ago.

He got up to 5000 posts around 2003/2004 but did something out of line (can't remember what). The mods decided to give him the punishment which would hurt him the most: resetting his post count.

He then got up past 5,000 posts again a second time before leaving the UKFF.

His reason for doing so was not the usual thing of losing interest in wrestling. He got a girlfriend, got a good job, and just found other things to do than regularly post on here.

I still talk to him on Twitter, he's a good bloke. Makes me feeling guilty for being a twat to him all those years on here and in the Chat room.

Steveweiser is a name many people might remember. I noticed on Twitter recently he has over 50,000 tweets to his name.

Yeah, he's one of THOSE tweeters.

I thought MackemMan lost interest in wrestling after Adam Firestorm committed suicide. They used to do a podcast together.

Nah, he still watches WWE and TNA at least.

And his name is always the one mentioned on F4W as the person reporting what UK tv ratings for WWE & TNA are each week.

Archived