Missing People

Shit Poster

• Moderators
MackemMan would have been the #1 most prolific poster up until he stopped posting a year or two ago.

I still talk to him on Twitter, he's a good bloke. Makes me feeling guilty for being a twat to him all those years on here and in the Chat room.

Don't feel bad. Just because he might not be such a twat now, he was still definitely an enormous twat back then :thumbsup:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What happened to Midnight Zeus? Always thought he was a good poster.

Segaboyno hasn't been seen for a while either after his last re-surface.

Doesn't Zeus work for Silvervision now?

• Paid Members

Dandaman did several UKFF "retirements". One memorable one was after his claims of Plancha readership were rebuffed, and another was after a charity show when someone cast doubt on the legitimacy of it.

• Paid Members

Where's Moj gone?

Where did DantheBruiser go?

I used to really like the "Big Gay Road Trip"

Pete Scott, Corino Zero One, Kash, Big Rob (??? I think that was his username, he was defo Rob) and the FWA others with JFFC (who has been popping up threads occasionally) who was a cracking tape trader in the day too.

And when I say FWA lot, I don't mean folks like that horrid little ringrat Chyna (Do I remember correctly that she noshed off Ricky Reyes backstage at the PWG England show?)

• Paid Members

Gossy did what now?

Ah I forgot all about Romford Hoop. Fairly sure he was the one often in a predicament, but the kind which gave the impression that he might get offed. Here's hoping that's not the reason he's no longer posting.

I miss danthebruiser. :(

• Paid Members

Me too, his destruction of that whole little shitty clique including that Chyna bint was phenomenal, he and Moj as a pairing were quite the force of the forum at one stage.

Am I right he got banned?

• Paid Members

Romford Hoop still posts, he was on only the other day - neil renamed him OI OI SAVELOY in one of his Forum Eugenics/Social Engineering Threads.

Me too, his destruction of that whole little shitty clique including that Chyna bint was phenomenal, he and Moj as a pairing were quite the force of the forum at one stage.

Am I right he got banned?

Yeah, but he made a little bit of a comeback on OTTER when it first started up. That was fun.

Archived