Tna Impacts Shocking Return?

bono

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It could be the return of 6 sided ring?

Just to throw people off thinking its a wrestler or something

The negativity isn't directed at you, but if you were right, I don't see how a different shaped ring could add to in ring performances. I know it's good to seperate it's self from the WWE, but they had it for 5 and a half years, and it didn't give them more viewers and anything.

• Paid Members
omfg, apprently its bobby lashley returning

Huge disappointment if it is. From what I remember, Lashley was shit on by the crowd in his last run for being a big bumbling idiot. He got his ass handed to him in MMA and now he's heading back to TNA...?

• Paid Members

Remember when Hogan said they had someone coming in that could completely shake the industry, a real game-changer, and it was Kenne Anderson?

There simply aren't any free agents that warrant this kind of build up. Other than Sting, except he has a pretty established relationship/history with TNA so would shock no one.

I thought the signing of Anderson was a big deal myself. The guy has been rock solid entertainment all year.

He needs to hit the gym a bit more though - he was a lot buffer in WWE. I know he's stood next to Jeff "flabby" Hardy most of the time, but still...

Anyway, it's Sting. It is though, isn't it? Just accept it now and avoid sadness later.

• Paid Members
I thought the signing of Anderson was a big deal myself. The guy has been rock solid entertainment all year.

Forget what he has done since. At the time, when you build up someone as a real game-changer, that will "shake the industry," and then present a guy who never really made it to main event in WWE and left next to no lasting legacy there, it comes across as lame.

Especially so soon after RVD, a former World Champion clamoured after by WWE and TNA fans alike, had debuted.

For what it's worth, the advertised main event for tonight's show on the TNA site is Kurt Angle vs Mr. Anderson vs Rob Van Dam. As the teaser alludes to the "final moments of the show" it's possible that the "surprise" may effect this match.

Brock Lesnar runs in, F5's Angle costing him the match. Throws the other 2 out the ring before delivering a moonsault from the turnbuckle to Angle (without almost breaking his neck).

Bet I'm right....

:laugh:

Archived