Tna Impacts Shocking Return?

bono

TNA issued the following:

PREVIEW: THURSDAY'S iMPACT BROADCAST ON SPIKE - DON'T MISS THE FINAL MOMENTS FOR THE SHOCKING SURPRISE OF THE YEAR!

Don't forget to watch Total Nonstop Action Wrestling every Thursday night starting at 9/8c with iMPACT! If you can't watch it Thursdays, make sure to set your DVRs to record it!

THIS THURSDAY, DON'T MISS THE FINAL MOMENTS OF IMPACT FOR THE MOST SHOCKING SURPRISE OF THE YEAR - GUARANTEED!!!

Plus, the road continues to the March 13 TNA Wrestling "Victory road" Pay-Per-View event, also available on TNAOnDemand.com

Is this weeks Impact live or something? i always thought impacts were taped weeks in advance.

Obviously take it as a pitch of salt with TNA , they build things up to the high heaven so many times it kind of loses its impact [no pun intended]

Sting Maybe? :laugh: cant be Hogan as he is back on March 3rd's Impact.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just posted about this in the "Comments and thoughts that don't warrant a thread" thread. I mocked it ofcourse, but now think it may be something pre recorded, because I have read the spoilers and nothing points to "shocking". Maybe it may be something to do with Jericho, what with him having a big announcement.

I just posted about this in the "Comments and thoughts that don't warrant a thread" thread. I mocked it ofcourse, but now think it may be something pre recorded, because I have read the spoilers and nothing points to "shocking". Maybe it may be something to do with Jericho, what with him having a big announcement.

Cant be Jericho he has slaged Tna off publicly more times then i have ate hot dinners

Is this weeks Impact live or something? i always thought impacts were taped weeks in advance.

This is the 2nd ever impact to be held outside the impact zone and its live. So i'm well looking forward to this. TNA always has a much better feel outside of the dump!

EDIT: Clearly the best part about this edition of impact is the ROB TERRY and SCOTT STEINER muslceoff showdown!

It won't be Chris Jericho, he is a WWE loyalist. He was tweeting about how TNA act like the number 2 company, so they are the number 2 company, only the other week as well. I'm sure it will be Sting, coming back as a babyface to say that he told us so about Hogan being "bad" since last March.

ive already read the taped results for this weeks impact. nothing truely shocking happens unless they filmed it later and it wasnt reported?

Yeah, it was taped and put into it later. I thought they did that with the backstage segments on all the TNA tapings?

This is the 2nd ever impact to be held outside the impact zone and its live. So i'm well looking forward to this. TNA always has a much better feel outside of the dump!

EDIT: Clearly the best part about this edition of impact is the ROB TERRY and SCOTT STEINER muslceoff showdown!

I think thats the March 3rd Impact , Hogan returns on that date aswell

I think thats the March 3rd Impact , Hogan returns on that date aswell

Their webshite says their recording impact tomorrow out of the impact zone. Guessing tomorrow is not live and Hogan returns tomorrow~

Archived