Tna Impacts Shocking Return?

bono

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Spike TV sent out the following today…

NEW YORK JETS' BART SCOTT TO GET IN THE WRESTLING RING WITH HIS HERO, HULK HOGAN,ON SPIKE TV'S "TNA iMPACT!"

New York, NY, February 24, 2011 -- New York Jets' linebacker Bart Scott will fulfill a childhood dream by assisting TNA Wrestling legend Hulk Hogan's triumphant return to the ring to settle a score with Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle and Kazarian in Spike TV's "TNA iMPACT."

The special episodes featuring the Jets' defensive star will air on Thursday, March 3 at 9:00pm ET/PT and Thursday, March 10 at 9:00pm ET/PT on Spike TV.

Hulk Hogan, returning from a recent hiatus, will join his Immortal team featuring many of the biggest names in wrestling including Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, and Jeff Jarrett as they look to win control of TNA. Hogan has enlisted the help of the hard-hitting Bart Scott to secure an ultimate victory.

This special TNA "iMPACT!" event tapes Thursday, February 24 at the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, NC. ‘TNA iMPACT" airs on Spike TV Thursdays at 9:00pm ET/PT.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Sounds like it might be Sting, well he's backstage anyway and it's being reported that he's signed a new contract, this could be awesome news for TNA considering the hype Sting's been having over the past few months. Fair enough the hype was due to a match against Undertaker at Wrestlemania but this hype has made Sting fresh in everyone's mind at the moment, personally I'd be looking forward to seeing him back. I'd love them to go down the route of having his Crow character back to feud with Jeff Hardy for the Title and also go against Immortal but I can't see that character returning.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Obviously not who they were talking about but this and the Bart Scott stuff should give them some publicity and especially if they could set up a PPV match with Jwoww.

----------------

Former "Jersey Shore" castmate Angelina Pivarnick is officially returning to TV next month ... but there's also good news -- she'll be in a wrestling ring! So ... she could catch a beating and stuff.

Sources close to Angelina tells us after a month of negotiations she finally signed a contract with TNA Wrestling earlier this week.

We're told the "Staten Island Dump" will make her debut in a tag team match involving TNA's Snooki-a-like ... "Cookie."

The Dump hits the mat on next week's episode of iMPACT on Spike TV. We're told Angelina only has a short term contract -- for now -- but long-term ... she'd like to settle her beef with Jwoww with a Pay-Per-View match.

• Paid Members

Jericho summed up TNA spot on in there last interview.

He said something along the lines of they always acknowledge they are the No.2 product on the market, and if you are watching and think they are any good......you'd most likely think the no.1 product would be better, and switch over.

I get really annoyed at TNA, as they have the tools (possible huge budget/great wrestlers/legends to back up the younger guys) but always fail in my eyes, (Crap suprises / copying WWE / stupidly confussing storylines / etc).

As for sting though regardless of what has been reported the fact he has a stupidly light schedule for a huge some of money might play a factor into things. He's had cracking matches in TNA, but at the same time he is in his 50's and would most likely have to be "dragged" into a coupld of those performances, but then again ive always personally thought he knew his stuff.

Either way, fair game on him for earning a bit of money!

• Paid Members
Jericho summed up TNA spot on in there last interview.

He said something along the lines of they always acknowledge they are the No.2 product on the market, and if you are watching and think they are any good......you'd most likely think the no.1 product would be better, and switch over.

I get really annoyed at TNA, as they have the tools (possible huge budget/great wrestlers/legends to back up the younger guys) but always fail in my eyes, (Crap suprises / copying WWE / stupidly confussing storylines / etc).

As for sting though regardless of what has been reported the fact he has a stupidly light schedule for a huge some of money might play a factor into things. He's had cracking matches in TNA, but at the same time he is in his 50's and would most likely have to be "dragged" into a coupld of those performances, but then again ive always personally thought he knew his stuff.

Either way, fair game on him for earning a bit of money!

Wait, what? You were all for those 21.2.11 promos to be Sting. Not TNA have rehashed WWE's promo and Sting's apparently returning, you're not so hot on the idea.

:confused:

Archived