• Created
  • Last Reply
Gateshead FC officially on fire!

Last 12 games, won 9, drew 2, lost 1 against the league leaders

Scored 11 away goals in the last 2 games

4 away wins off the trot

Tis a good time to be a football fan from Gateshead :thumbsup:

Kiss of death duly applied just in time for Saturday :p

Forza Kiddy, no Lee Vaughan for us banned for two games for occuring 10 yellows this season - any other games going on in other divisions feel free to mention :)

The BBC do a radio service for all the Conference games with a broadcast of each game.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...onf/8539353.stm

As a one time Bromsgrove Rovers supporter I have many fond (and not so fond) memories of the Rovers tussles with Kiddy both at the Victoria Ground and also at Aggborough over the years, especially when we were both riding high in the Conference.

• Paid Members
Forza Kiddy, no Lee Vaughan for us banned for two games for occuring 10 yellows this season - any other games going on in other divisions feel free to mention :)

The BBC do a radio service for all the Conference games with a broadcast of each game.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...onf/8539353.stm

As a one time Bromsgrove Rovers supporter I have many fond (and not so fond) memories of the Rovers tussles with Kiddy both at the Victoria Ground and also at Aggborough over the years, especially when we were both riding high in the Conference.

Was actually gutted when Bromsgrove went down, really do miss them encounters always lively affairs.

Was actually gutted when Bromsgrove went down, really do miss them encounters always lively affairs.

I was away at Uni when the Rover's slippery slide first began, but the Boxing Day and New Year's Day games were always great stuff with crowds of 4,000 plus at both grounds. My favourite memory of those games will always be from the Victoria Ground when Harriers took a 3-0 lead only for the Rovers to come back and win it 4-3. At the other end of the scale, I remember as a nipper being in tears as Rovers lost the 1986 Worcestershire Senior Cup Final 2-1 conceding two goals in the last nine minutes at Aggborough, with Kiddy down to 10 men aswell. That was the season that Kim Casey bagged something in the region of 70 goals for the season.

• Paid Members

Thought a few people, especially Spartan, would be interested.

NE1 FM tonight have a Big Match Special ahead of the Blyth vs Gateshead match on Saturday.

They're taking calls, answering questions from both sets of fans and encouraging debate, they also have Gateshead manager Ian Bogie on the show.

102.5fm in the Tyneside area or online at www.ne1fm.net

It's on from 7pm. You can e-mail in via the website.

NE1 FM tonight have a Big Match Special ahead of the Blyth vs Gateshead match on Saturday.

They're taking calls, answering questions from both sets of fans and encouraging debate, they also have Gateshead manager Ian Bogie on the show.

Thanks for this. I shall be tuned in.

• Paid Members

Thanks for this. I shall be tuned in.

Do you get on any Spartans forums? If so, let them know. The more the merrier!

I went all the way to Fleetwood last season with our local team, Alfreton Town in the play-off final, it was a long way back after being beat I can tell you! Seen some right tin sheds with Alfreton compared to following my main team, Nottingham Forest.

Archived