Raw Discussion 14/02/2011 *spoilers*

xear

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Miz vs Bry was excellent, it must be said. Best "tv" match I've seen for a while.

It was very good. I completely forgot about it with The Rock's return, but it continues the run of Miz having really good high-profile matches with everyone except Orton.

Indeed. Can anyone get a decent match out of Orton at the moment? How long has it been since he's had even a half-decent match?

Miz vs Bry was excellent, it must be said. Best "tv" match I've seen for a while.

It was very good. I completely forgot about it with The Rock's return, but it continues the run of Miz having really good high-profile matches with everyone except Orton.

Yes, I absolutely loved this too. His match against John Morrison during the first Raw of the year was highly entertaining as well.

I loved CM Punk versus Cena on this show also. Like I've said already, this has to have been the best Raw of the past ten years. Fucking fantastic.

Indeed. Can anyone get a decent match out of Orton at the moment? How long has it been since he's had even a half-decent match?

I find him really boring, always have done. I hope they don't put him in the title match at Wrestlemania, and stink up the place like he did with Triple H.

I thought Cena/Punk was better, Miz and Bryan only picked up after the neckbreaker on the apron. Both fine matches though.

Last Orton match I really enjoyed was the triple threat at WrestleMania, I think. One of his matches with Sheamus was alright, but I can't remember it at all now.

I thought Cena/Punk was better, Miz and Bryan only picked up after the neckbreaker on the apron. Both fine matches though.

I went off Cena vs Punk because WWE have fucked up my interest in it. They seem to have wrestled each other at least once a fortnight since their feud started, to the point where I no longer care to see them have a match. Nearly as bad as Edge vs Ziggler on Smackdown.

The show averaged 4.8 million viewers, which is down from the 4.9 million the show averaged last week.

As reported earlier, the 20-minute over-run segment featuring The Rock's return to WWE television averaged 5.7 million viewers - so it's clear people tuned in to see the big reveal of the WrestleMania guest host at the end of the show.

The Rock>John Cena

If there if ever an example of premature ejaculation, thats it. Wow, just wow. The Rock has convinced me to go to Wrestlemania. Someone mentioned earlier that the Rock could be Special Guest Referee for The Miz vs Cena? Not a bad idea, considering he mentioned both last night.

That closing segment was absolutely amazing. The Rock, even after that long of an absence, hasn't lost a step; he's just such a natural in front of the audience and on the mic. He essentially outshone the entire roster. Although Regal was a close second on that night.

I know it won't happen, at least not this year, but I truly want Rock Vs. Cena at Mania. That's an instant show-saver right there (which this year's Mania is really going to need) and it's got fuckloads of money written all over it.

Archived