Raw Discussion 14/02/2011 *spoilers*

xear

nodq.com

WWE has now confirmed the following for Raw tonight

* John Cena vs. CM Punk in a match where "there must be a winner"

* Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

* John Morrison vs. R-Truth

Natalya vs Eve

Plus, the reveal of who will guest host WrestleMania 27.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were you guys I wouldn't tune in or get excited over an announcement - just look back to last weeks' episode. I don't know why folk get so hyped up for stuff like that. Watching the show for some decent developments and matches is the way to go, although I can't see things being too interesting tonight.

I hate the Elimination Chamber PPV, as it completely ruins the momentum between the Rumble and WrestleMania. I don't want to see lottery-like matches just a few weeks before the biggest PPV of the year where established title matches should be underway in the storylines. And I certainly don't want to see R-Truth get this much coverage.

I'm pretty sure there's meant to be a Divas title match tonight too, which I'm sure you're all excited for.

Surely with the build up they are giving this guest host, especially the video WWE.com are showing, it can't end up being bob barker?

I mean sure he'd be a decent host and had they not played it up like they have, he'd beca perfectly acceptable host. But Ir just has to be someone massive. The Rock would fit that bill.

Man Rock is my all time fave ever so I'm trying not to get too hyped up in case it ends in disappointment but man till be awesome if it is him.

Can't see him being on RAW tonight though, they'll probably hype him to appear in s couple of weeks maybe to pop a rating.

In other news, Jerry Lawlers mum died yesterday so he isn't going to be at RAW. Understandable obviously but a bit shitty to happen now right before his title match and expected feud with Cole. Wonder how it'll affect things.

It will be The Rock guys bloody hell, look at his facebook, what does he gain from lying?

Sit back and enjoy!

Well The Rock has just joined Twitter today, maybe that's what the finally was about?!

Honestly??? He'll be on Raw.

Archived