Raw Discussion 14/02/2011 *spoilers*

xear

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Natalya vs Eve happens tonight then when was the last time we were told a 4 match Raw card in advance?

Don't they announce the matches in advance on the website most weeks?

In tends to be in the region of 0-2 matches they annouce before the show airs.

It looks like tonights raw ON PAPER has the potential to be a very strong one. Truth/Jomo, Orton/Sheamus, plus Cena vs Punk with the stip that there must be a winner which basically means they are tying up the feud and moving on I feel.

Not to mention the guest host announcement. I'm 95% sure at this point that it is the rock. His previous statements about doing something with WWE and it being "sooner than you think" to the way WWE has hyped it, the show being in CA etc scream the rock. Austin or HBK would be a slight disappointment, anything else would be a disaster IMO in terms of raising fans hopes. In any case, with rocks reinvigorated net prescence this evening as well as his facebook post (he didn't just post "FINALLY...get ready"- it was accompanied by a classic rock image posing on the turnbuckle) it looks likely he will be the host. The question is, will he be on raw?

Mcmahons wording last week suggest he will be.

I know it's almost certainly not going to happen and I'm getting ahead of myself as he hasn't even been confirmed as the host yet, but surely if rock was the host and only the host it would make more sense to announce him tonight but not have him actually appear live until WM27? Don't get me wrong, that may be exactly what they do but the hype suggests an in person appearance, and the show itself is near Hollywood.

Rock/Cena anybody?

Hey, if you can't dream then where the fun? :)

I know it's almost certainly not going to happen and I'm getting ahead of myself as he hasn't even been confirmed as the host yet, but surely if rock was the host and only the host it would make more sense to announce him tonight but not have him actually appear live until WM27? Don't get me wrong, that may be exactly what they do but the hype suggests an in person appearance, and the show itself is near Hollywood.

I know what you mean. It'd make more sense to only have him appear at WrestleMania itself. In a way, I want that to happen so it's more special. But at the same time, I already know I'm buying WrestleMania. If I can see The Rock on Raw as well, brilliant!

Archived