Raw Discussion 14/02/2011 *spoilers*

xear

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Can someone tell me if Raw over ran this week? I have a sneaky feeling my Sky+ has chopped off a few bits of the last segment...

My Sky+ cut out just as Rock left the ring but I have it set to record about an extra 5 minutes at the end of stuff.

Awesome appearance. I fast forwarded through most of the show just to get to the announcement. In fairness, they didn't give much reason to watch. Cena/Punk - Yawn. Orton/Sheamus - Dear god. A tag match so important that Truth and Nexus don't even get an entrance. They've ruined Nexus. It's all about Punk now, it's just a slightly less shit version of his other faction. Punk's gone back to his jabroni haircut too. nice creative finish to the Cena match though.

Definitely The Undertaker in the video. Superb stuff. The "Ain't no grave" song is perfect considering how he left last year. Can't wait for him to come back. Intrigued as to what they'll do with him.

The Rock was awesome. Fantastic little swerve with the woman's feet. Bastards. they got me. Such a great promo. I love that they totally missed with the "swear" filter again. The Rock oozes charisma, as ever. Wonder who wrote the promo though, if anyone? It was classic Rock, not the utter tosh Cena had to read out at the beginning.

Anyway, dire show for most, awesome show overall.

Man The Rock destroyed Cena. Hopefully the next time Cena's in the ring while The Rock's insulting him.

compare rocks promo to cenas at start of show and its clear why he needs to be given same freedom on mic . cena has it, they just wont let him use it

• Paid Members

He returns with another shite catchphrase shirt and a plug for his facebook page. Eurgh.

He tore Cena to shreds which makes zero sense if he isnt wrestling, it just makes Cena look like a goon. His Mania involvement will probably be a few unfunny skits and helping Cena to give Miz a slap. I'm no where near as excited as everyone else apparantly.

and it will go down in WWE history as one of the all time greatest moments.

Steady on.

A great Raw!

Cena and Punk had a good TV match, Miz/Bryan was another good TV match and then to top it off The Rock returns with a promo for the ages.

The next 6 weeks are going to be great if they can keep up this momentum.

I can see him maybe doing one more, probably the go home show to set up his exact role for Wrestlemania.

Plus in the next six weeks they are going to be hyping Tough Enough which means there will be a Steve Austin return. So i can see those two having a face off involving Cena to hype a segment at Mania.

The next 6 weeks are going to be great if they can keep up this momentum.

i got the feeling that The Rock won't be on the show until WrestleMania. If that's true, I'm not sure how they fill the gap.

That's exactly what i thought, no way is he going to be on every week.

I hope people are not getting there hopes up for Cena/Rock at mania, i think we'll see Miz/Cena for the title, with The Rock a the special guest ref.

Shame really, as that 10/15 minutes or so alone makes me want to see Rock/Cena about 1000 times more than i already did!

• Paid Members

Well when you click on a Radiohead link on the BBC website you don't expect them to have Raw spoilers http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/12448476 .

I'm well pissed off now (even though I was certain it was The Rock). It's like the time a random non-wrestling forum ruined Jeff Hardy winning his first WWE title, at Armaggedon.

I'm happy but angry. I've never agreed with the Daily Mail more.

I think unread somewhere about wwe wanting to solidify summer slam as their no 2 ppv behind mania and as result were planning to regularly hold it in LA to try and get more celebrity involvement inthe event.

If this is the case then perhaps a Rock V Cena match may well be a possibility for this years SS with some kind of altercation between the 2 at mania.

• Paid Members

Seemed a tad silly to throw the Dolph Ziggler stuff out there. It got totally overshadowed by everything else. They aren't really going to stick the World title on him without him winning it are they? Way to make him look like a complete loser.

That was simply amazing. Has to go down as one of Raw's greatest moments, the entrance, the crowd actauly making noise, the hype, the promo - it gave me those goosebumps that got me into wrestling in the first place, and I don't want them to go away. I hope he stays for good, has the dream match with Cena at Wrestlemania, and does what Shawn Michaels did from 2002. I never thought it was going to happen again, I never thought he would be back properly, but he is. And it's like the best thing in the world.

• Paid Members

This depresses me. Seeing the Rock come back was awesome but it's only going to serve as a reminder of good WWE TV once was. The fact people are hailing it as one of the greatest RAW moments & how good it was that the crowd 'actually made noise' shows how much the product has fallen. What happens now, The Rock makes a few appearances then leaves again to film 'Return to Witch Mountain' or 'The Tooth Fairy 2' leaving WWE fans with charisma vacuums The Miz & Dolph Ziggler? Good hotshot angle but what a way to show how lame your current 'stars' really are in comparison.

Archived