Two big names supposedly confirmed for the Rumble

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Spoke to a mate of mine in Dubai on the phone about this, the first idea that came to mind for him was this

"Nash HAS to be the new Raw GM"

And thinking about it, I don't think I could think of anyone better suited for such a cracking non wrestling role. He'd be excellent in the role IMO, WWE shouldn't let this chance pass.

Corporate Nash, looking shockingly sexy and cool in his suits, Cole his little lap dog on commentary, constantly pissing both Heel and Face off with booking decisions, it just fits!

If Nash did come down i would probably cum in my pants!

wonder how they'd book it though, i mean as mercenary is, i cant see Nash coming in just for 15 seonds and leaving in embarassing fashion.

Getting paid a fuck ton of money for 15 seconds work?

Sounds pretty Nash like to me. :laugh:

Spoke to a mate of mine in Dubai on the phone about this, the first idea that came to mind for him was this

"Nash HAS to be the new Raw GM"

And thinking about it, I don't think I could think of anyone better suited for such a cracking non wrestling role. He'd be excellent in the role IMO, WWE shouldn't let this chance pass.

Corporate Nash, looking shockingly sexy and cool in his suits, Cole his little lap dog on commentary, constantly pissing both Heel and Face off with booking decisions, it just fits!

I could definitely something I could get behind. It's a Nash I think I'd enjoy.

Archived