Two big names supposedly confirmed for the Rumble

IANdrewDiceClay

Don't talk about Nash like that. He's a fucking legend and you're just trying to be "cool" by going against popular opinion.

Or maybe he's just voicing his opinion, just because it's not yours doesn't mean he's trying to be "cool".

I've never been a massive fan of Nash, sure he's amusing, and I like that, I'll also be quite chuffed to see him turn up at the Rumble, purely for the novelty of it, but I can't really see an extended run coming out of it.

I do however hope this leads to a WCW tie-in somewhere along the lines, especially if Nash and Booker turn up tomorrow with a giant present containing other rumoured HoF'er this year, Abdullah the Butcher, come to fuck PG up.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ace news. Hope they stay on for longer than tonight just because I enjoy watching them. Yeah, they're older, so what? That doesn't mean it won't be fun to see them again.

Would have been a huge surprise had I not the urge to click on anything spoiler related but hey, at least it is something else to look forward to. The Royal Rumble buildup has been shit this year but I'm pumped up for it so they've obviously done something right over the past twenty odd years.

I've just been watching all the Paparazzi TNA segments on YouTube to get me ready for tonight. And all these killjoys can get to fuckery.

ha same!

"anadrol kicking in?"

"why do i have to go first?"...."because you're black"

"does the garden even hold that much?"...."it did that night"

am i possibly setting myself up to be disappointed again by a wwe ppv?

Nash is the total package - sorry Lex Luger - and he's brilliant at what he does.

He brings an intensity and crispness that many 'big men' have tried to copy since, and failed miserably at it. No one can do the 'big man' routine like Big Sexy can. He's proved time and again that he's a versatile performer, willing to work in many roles and changing genres of performance.

Pisses me off when people try to 'hate' on a wrestler just because he's popular with a lot of fans. It just makes you look like an idiot.

• Paid Members

Depends where your line is. Some people dont care about anything that happens other than bell-to-bell. Some people love a character or a superstar even if their matches are the drizzling shits.

As for Nash, I approve of a nostalgia-fuelled appearance in the Rumble but really he has been strictly nostalgia for a very long time.

• Paid Members
I've just been watching all the Paparazzi TNA segments on YouTube to get me ready for tonight. And all these killjoys can get to fuckery.

Probably the most legit funny thing in wrestling history. It was bellyachingly funny. All the bland X Div wrestlers all got in on the act as well, and were pretty funny as well. Which made a change from all them wearing the same shit and no selling everything. People bang on about the glory days of the X Division, but the real glory days for me was mid-2006 to early 2007. Nash was brilliant.

Archived