Two big names supposedly confirmed for the Rumble

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He looks so much younger than 50 when he's got dark hair. Fair enough, he moves like he's about 68, but facially he hadnt aged. The dark hair makes him look great. He might actually come out as Diesel, which I'll pop like a prick for. Its going to be worth getting excited for whether we see Diesel or Kevin Nash. I'd given up hope on a Nash return. Cant believe they've brought him back for the night. Awesome. Knowing Nash and the way he can convince people to go with his ideas, I doubt he's an entrant for the Rumble match. By 4 o'clock this afternoon, I'm predicting he's convinced them he's in the title match and to give him the belt and he's main eventing WrestleMania, by 6 o'clock they've resigned Hall and Waltman, 7'o'clock Shawn Michaels is back out of retirement for one more run and by 8 o'clock he's holding the striz-ap and is comfortably heading the booking team.

• Paid Members

WITH DARK HAIR!!!!...Oh sorry Booker's hair was always dark.

I remember on a Nash shoot he mentioned that he purposely kept his real name when he returned in 2002 so WWE didnt own everything. If he turns up as Diesel it may just be a one night deal(?)

What's sadder? A bunch of schoolgirls acting like giddy schoolgirls over Justin Bieber or somesuch tween idol or a bunch of grown men acting like giddy schoolgirls over a couple of middle aged men? :laugh:

(It's the schoolgirls dammit!)

• Paid Members

Hmpf!

I have no way of watching this tonight, I wasn't really all that interested in the affair, but Kev has certainly spiked my interest to the point I'd gladly stay up all night for it. Online streaming won't cut it for me either, it's going to have to be a UKFF avoidance till it's DLed and watched.

I wouldn't be so sure...TNA spoiler from WO.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

There is a lesson to be learned here regarding shooting angles first and then trying to sign the guys up. Booker T is confirmed to be in the Royal Rumble. Kevin Nash is expected to be there as well. Both canceled autograph signings scheduled this weekend. Those in TNA and WWE both have confirmed Booker being expected at WWE instead of TNA on Monday. When it comes to Nash, his name was just removed from the TNA roster (even though he had "left" the company months ago). It is being reported he's in the Rumble and all that does make sense but we haven't had it confirmed by WWE people of that fact. Booker T and Kevin Nash had been earmarked to start on Monday with TNA as part of "They," which makes Monday's Impact very interesting as the only former Main Event Mafia member they can now bring in being Sting.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I wouldn't be so sure...TNA spoiler from WO.

There is a lesson to be learned here regarding shooting angles first and then trying to sign the guys up. Booker T is confirmed to be in the Royal Rumble. Kevin Nash is expected to be there as well. Both canceled autograph signings scheduled this weekend. Those in TNA and WWE both have confirmed Booker being expected at WWE instead of TNA on Monday. When it comes to Nash, his name was just removed from the TNA roster (even though he had "left" the company months ago). It is being reported he's in the Rumble and all that does make sense but we haven't had it confirmed by WWE people of that fact. Booker T and Kevin Nash had been earmarked to start on Monday with TNA as part of "They," which makes Monday's Impact very interesting as the only former Main Event Mafia member they can now bring in being Sting.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

If they manage to bring back Sting for the MEM, couldn't they have Rob Van Dam in it as well to push the numbers?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived