If you killed somebody, how would you dispose of the body...

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Burn it? Just dump it somewhere? Pack it in ice until you could transport it to an incinirator somewhere? Be creative!

Bonus question: If your BFF asked you to help him/her bury a body, no questions asked, would you do it?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Is this hypothetical, or have you done something you shouldn't have, and want ideas on how to get rid of it?

If it were any other poster.....

Anyway, to answer the question I'd break into a crematorium, burn the body then scatter the ashes off a cliff. If not a crematorium I'd probably hunt down some sort of industrial burner or pottery kiln.

What?

Why's everyone looking at me so weirdly? :confused:

I don't know whats worse, the fact this thread has been started, or the fact i've spent the last ten minutes thinking about how i'd get away with disposing a body.

However, to answer the question, I think what I would do is sneak them onto my boat at night, tie weights to them, and dump them out at sea. I'd also cut their fingers off and pull their teeth out, that way if the body ever did get found, it would be almost impossible to identify it. And since i'm my own boss, I could rota myself into any site on the evening of the crime to give myself an alibi....the more I think about it, the more I think I could be a real good serial killer. I'd even set up a fake twitter account, give clues through twitter, and call myself The Twitter Ripper!

• Paid Members

Not that ive done this at all, but aparently the line from snatch is indeed the best way.

Starve some pigs for a few days, shave your victims head and cut off his finger. Also pull out the victims teeth. (im not sure what you would do with these afterwards though). Cut the body up into chunks, (im guessing not relaly small, but big small enough for pigs to get at), and the pigs will eat everything......including the bones.

Bar that again, ive heard thats true......ive also heard of more simple things, but depends if you could get away with it.

And for the bouns question: Nope, never. If a friend, or any member of my family ever asked me to help out, i wouldnt come within 10 miles of the place they were as i might be linked to it.......thus most likely getting sent down in the process, eventually anyway.

Hope thats not to dark for a thursday morning! :thumbsup:

Archived