If you killed somebody, how would you dispose of the body...

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Wrap the body in plastic & take it to somewhere completely deserted, unconnected from you & ideally at the other end of the country. When you're at said destination chop the body up into small pieces making sure to remove all the fingers & teeth. Individually wrap all the small pieces so you've got about 25-35 small chunks of body. Get changed & burn the gloves & all the clothes you're wearing in a hole then cover up the ashes with the soil.

Throw the tools you've used to chop up the body off a bridge into a river in a weighted bag.

Take the body parts & either burn them, due to the economic crisis there's load of half built housing developments around the country where the developers have either gone bump or run out of cash, setting the small body pieces in concrete in the foundations of half built buildings around 5 or 6 different towns, they'll never be found. You're DNA free & don't have to buy 20 gallons of acid or befriend a pig farmer.

Dead Mikes plan is good but only on paper

It is possible you could make it work but you would have to be in the driving industry HGV or Courier service possibly.

The simple facts are

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

What you've failed to pick up on is the time difference between someone going missing & an actual investigation taking place that would even consider tracking people's movements, activities on CCTV etc. Fair enough if they've found a body, a murder weapon, blood stained clothes etc then the investigation quickly ramps up

• Moderators
What you've failed to pick up on is the time difference between someone going missing & an actual investigation taking place that would even consider tracking people's movements, activities on CCTV etc. Fair enough if they've found a body, a murder weapon, blood stained clothes etc then the investigation quickly ramps up

• Paid Members
Sure the evidence may only be circumstantial. But even if you've managed to scrub away every last bit of DNA evidence related to the crime, if they're pretty sure you've done it and put the pressure on, could you be so sure that you wouldn't crack?

This is a different thread altogether, I don't know how I'd hold up under questioning but as far as disposing the body goes I've got that shit locked down!

I reckon I'd just keep my eyes fixed, say nothing & just think nice thoughts until they either had to charge me or let me go.

Actually, they'd still only be looking for a missing person so the grilling wouldn't be so bad. Yeah, you've been away for a day and a half (counting night time & then no-one would know I was away anyway). They'd be more interested in when I last saw the person etc anyway.

• Paid Members

For those who havent yet seen a certain show..

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

i take it no ones seen breaking bad then.. hydrofluoric acid should do it.the first attempt to get rid of the drug dealer's corpse goes badly wrong when the hydrofluoric acid eats through the bottom of the tub and then the floor, dumping a vile pile of half-digested body bits onto the floor below

if it does go wrong you will throw up!

For those who havent yet seen a certain show..

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

i take it no ones seen breaking bad then.. hydrofluoric acid should do it.the first attempt to get rid of the drug dealer's corpse goes badly wrong when the hydrofluoric acid eats through the bottom of the tub and then the floor, dumping a vile pile of half-digested body bits onto the floor below

if it does go wrong you will throw up!

Yes I've seen that, looks like a perfect way to do it. Although you must use the right plastic container. I keep thinking they've forgotten about that because its hardly brought up between the characters!

Try to get hold of some industrial acid, and dissolve the body in a barrel. Either that or get hold of some hallucinogenic acid and use intoxication as my defence in court, pretending it was a double trip went wrong (guess you'd have to force a couple of strong microdots down their throat or something so it looked feasible for the autopsy).

Try to get hold of some industrial acid, and dissolve the body in a barrel. Either that or get hold of some hallucinogenic acid and use intoxication as my defence in court, pretending it was a double trip went wrong (guess you'd have to force a couple of strong microdots down their throat or something so it looked feasible for the autopsy).

I'm pretty sure an autopsy would be able to tell if something was took antemortem, perimortem or postmortem. Columbo would have your balls for breakfast.

Archived