If you killed somebody, how would you dispose of the body...

SpursRiot2012

Wrap the body in plastic & take it to somewhere completely deserted, unconnected from you & ideally at the other end of the country. When you're at said destination chop the body up into small pieces making sure to remove all the fingers & teeth. Individually wrap all the small pieces so you've got about 25-35 small chunks of body. Get changed & burn the gloves & all the clothes you're wearing in a hole then cover up the ashes with the soil.

Throw the tools you've used to chop up the body off a bridge into a river in a weighted bag.

Take the body parts & either burn them, due to the economic crisis there's load of half built housing developments around the country where the developers have either gone bump or run out of cash, setting the small body pieces in concrete in the foundations of half built buildings around 5 or 6 different towns, they'll never be found. You're DNA free & don't have to buy 20 gallons of acid or befriend a pig farmer.

Haha, is there something you want to tell us? That's an awful lot of detail, you've clearly put a lot of thought into it :laugh:

Have you been watching Rising Sun? How do you set it in the concrete though, you'd have to be there and somehow go unnoticed at the time of the pour. You'd probably need to wait until the ground's been dug to formation level, avoid the security guard some night, bury it below foundation level then backfill.

Fuxake, you've got me at it now :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Not at all, just common sense.

The concrete...as the 25-35 parts will be no bigger than a tissue box or pack of 4 loo rolls a bucket of cement will more than suffice. That mix can be done with with a buckey, 2 litre bottle of water & stick. A lump of rubble that sized will go unnoticed & at worst just chucked in a skip to never be seen again.

• Paid Members

Depends on how said person was murdered. If it was strangulation then you drive to the woods and hang them from a tree. It really depends on the cause of death and the effort the victim put into not getting killed. If the victim has put up and fight you have to be careful with your skin under their finger nails and any marks or finger prints you would have left on them.

If you have psychical damage on you or they have on them then it has to be chopped up and disposed of properly. Removing the head and cooking in a pan of water till the skin comes off will be the first steps into making sure this body will not be identified. Removing the hands and feet is also a good way. Then chop the main torso and legs in sections. Steal some number plates off a car that is identical to yours and dye your hair a different colour. This will help if someone is caught on CCTV and the police are looking for said car or a person will a specific hair colour.

Depose of the body in stages and different places a bit of leg here a little torso there this makes it impossible for them to make it as one person and identify them or put back together the body. Get rid of the teeth one by one in your week's rubbish. Put them in with bread that is out of date or something similar. Maybe keep one as a souvenir really depends on what the motives where if this was accident get rid of them all if this was the start of something big this is your first trophy.

Then just act like nothing has happened go on with your usual business if the police come looking just play ignorance they don

Depends on how said person was murdered. If it was strangulation then you drive to the woods and hang them from a tree. It really depends on the cause of death and the effort the victim put into not getting killed. If the victim has put up and fight you have to be careful with your skin under their finger nails and any marks or finger prints you would have left on them.

If you have psychical damage on you or they have on them then it has to be chopped up and disposed of properly. Removing the head and cooking in a pan of water till the skin comes off will be the first steps into making sure this body will not be identified. Removing the hands and feet is also a good way. Then chop the main torso and legs in sections. Steal some number plates off a car that is identical to yours and dye your hair a different colour. This will help if someone is caught on CCTV and the police are looking for said car or a person will a specific hair colour.

Depose of the body in stages and different places a bit of leg here a little torso there this makes it impossible for them to make it as one person and identify them or put back together the body. Get rid of the teeth one by one in your week's rubbish. Put them in with bread that is out of date or something similar. Maybe keep one as a souvenir really depends on what the motives where if this was accident get rid of them all if this was the start of something big this is your first trophy.

Then just act like nothing has happened go on with your usual business if the police come looking just play ignorance they don

• Paid Members

First, if a friend asked me to help I'd agree to gain his trust and ensure he doesn't kill me and then be straight down the police to set him up. If he's killing he's clearly not the person I thought he was and who know I might get some kind of reward or be able to sell my story to some shitty paper or magazine and make something from it.

Secondly if I'd killed some one. I'd not want to buy anything encase of a paper trail, and obviously how I'd killed them would come into effect. However as a general rule I'd get a mate round and kill them, try to plant DNA on the first corpse and claim sell defense of the second based on the fact he was after me after body 1. I'd plant prints on the weapon but handle it myself to explain my prints on in, claiming distress and panic behind it and mournfully cradles body one to try and explain away DNA one the body.

Are there any countries where the British authorities wouldn't have the legal power to come after you? I.e, you've just murdered someone; fuck disposing of the body, you're grabbing your passport and jumping straight on the next flight to Zulustan?

• Paid Members
If you wouldn't help your mate in disposing of a body and covering up a murder then you're a shit mate.

But again it comes down to how the death came about. For instance your best mate kills your Mum. Its dark he does not relaise it was her so he follows her down the road beats her over the head with a shoe rapes her and smashes her head off the concrete till she stops breathing. He then gets on the phone to ring up his mate

"Neil I have just killed a woman i don't know what came over me it was a spur of the moment thing"

"Ok Nigel hang on where are you i am going to help you out as your one of my closest friends and your arse is not going to fair well in a top security prison"

"Cheers Neil i knew i count on you I am at Blah Blah park Near Blah Blah"

"Ok Nigel I will be there in 10 minutes"

This is the part where you feel proud to be helping a friend beacause in no situation would you ever turn your back on him/her. You arrive at Blah Blah Park. With bin bags and some bleach you roll the body over and you relaise your best mate has butt fucked your Mum then smashed her head into the concrete till she has died.

Now you have two bodies to dispose of and when you ring Jack to tell him whats happened....

"Jack i have just killed somebody my Mumis dead i need a hand disposing of these bodies"

"For fuck sake Neil i will be right over where are you"

"I am at Blah Blah park"

"Ok i will be straight over 5 minutes"

Jack Feeling the same as Neil did previously turns up to help his mate only to discover it was Jack's own brother Nigel who just butt fucked there mutal friend Neil's Mum and mudered her. This has resulted in Neil killling Nigel but Jack doesn't give a shit you just murdered his brother.

Jack gets on the phone and rings Bob.

"bob i need a hand i have three dead bodies i have to dispose of".......

So in this case it can be a bad thing and lots of people could die from the result of one act of rage killing. I stand by what i said before i would happily help my mate out under the right circumstances but if he butt fucked my Mum and smashed her head into the conrete till she stopped breathing i would draw the line.

• Paid Members
What if it's your sisters body? Tough call.

Try and frame my brother in law if I'd done it, shop the mate in if it him whose done it.

Fuck them, I'll make some new mates and I like my freedom and not getting shanked

Archived