If you killed somebody, how would you dispose of the body...

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
And for the bouns question: Nope, never. If a friend, or any member of my family ever asked me to help out, i wouldnt come within 10 miles of the place they were as i might be linked to it.......thus most likely getting sent down in the process, eventually anyway.

Hope thats not to dark for a thursday morning! :thumbsup:

The thing is, coming into knowledge of the fact and then not reporting it makes you accomplice I think. So you either have to help with the disposal and hope it doesn't come to light, or inform the police your friend's a killer. Tough call.

As for disposing a (hypothetical) body, I'd probably look at making the body easily management to transport, so dismembered (vomit.gif). Then I'd work a way to transport the body, but in different locations. I'm sure there's plenty of good places in between Darlington and Newcastle to hide it.

• Moderators
Is this hypothetical, or have you done something you shouldn't have, and want ideas on how to get rid of it?

If it were any other poster.....

I'm guessing that he got all riled up by the "have you ever wanted to smack your boss" thread and things got out of hand accidentally. Look at the facts - he's a big, strong guy who has a history of not being able to hold down a job, but he's no cold-hearted killer. It all adds up....

To answer the question - given my lack of access to pigs, I guess it would have to be an acid bath. Fucking DNA evidence! Gotta go and make everything so hard. If it was back in the day, I would have just put it in the dumpster in the alley behind my flat. People are flytipping there all the time precisely because no-one ever sees you. It'd be kind of embarrassing if I went out to dump the body and someone else was there at the same time leaving a broken fridge or something though.

Question number 2 - Well... Once they've told me they've got a dead body on their hands, I'm already implicated just by knowing. So first I'd call them a dick for getting me involved. And then I guess I wouldn't shop them, so I'd probably have to help dispose of the body. There would definitely be questions asked though. I reckon they'd owe me that much.

• Paid Members
Is this hypothetical, or have you done something you shouldn't have, and want ideas on how to get rid of it?

If it were any other poster.....

I'm guessing that he got all riled up by the "have you ever wanted to smack your boss" thread and things got out of hand accidentally. Look at the facts - he's a big, strong guy who has a history of not being able to hold down a job, but he's no cold-hearted killer. It all adds up....

To answer the question - given my lack of access to pigs, I guess it would have to be an acid bath. Fucking DNA evidence! Gotta go and make everything so hard. If it was back in the day, I would have just put it in the dumpster in the alley behind my flat. People are flytipping there all the time precisely because no-one ever sees you. It'd be kind of embarrassing if I went out to dump the body and someone else was there at the same time leaving a broken fridge or something though.

Question number 2 - Well... Once they've told me they've got a dead body on their hands, I'm already implicated just by knowing. So first I'd call them a dick for getting me involved. And then I guess I wouldn't shop them, so I'd probably have to help dispose of the body. There would definitely be questions asked though. I reckon they'd owe me that much.

How would you not have access to pigs.......but have access to a baths worth of acid? lol

Burn it? Just dump it somewhere? Pack it in ice until you could transport it to an incinirator somewhere? Be creative!

Bonus question: If your BFF asked you to help him/her bury a body, no questions asked, would you do it?

hmm from looking at yer post, it seems you've just watched the scene from pulp fiction :laugh:

• Paid Members
Bonus question: If your BFF asked you to help him/her bury a body, no questions asked, would you do it?

I can't envision a situation where I've bumped someone off, but if my best mate asked me for help I think I would give it. But first I'd need to know exactly what happened. If he just turned all Jack The Ripper then he's on his own, but if the situation was more accidental or something like that then when it comes down to it he's my best mate and I'd have to do something. Not sure I'd be grabbing a shovel but I'd certainly help him work out what to do. Firstly we'd have to eat the pizza of course.

The thing is, coming into knowledge of the fact and then not reporting it makes you accomplice I think. So you either have to help with the disposal and hope it doesn't come to light, or inform the police your friend's a killer. Tough call.

How would anyone know you'd been told? Surely if this is your BFF and you get caught is he really gonna say, well after I did I rang my good buddy Khemical up for help, but he wouldn't lend me his Acid bath, so that's how it ended up in the pies!

Throw said body off a cliff a la suicide.

Put body in driver's seat of a car and park it on a level crossing a la suicide. (I don't know the situation regarding CCTV; there has to be somewhere out in the sticks without.)

Put the body in driver's seat of a car at the top of a cliff - hand break off - again, suicide.

(If it's a woman) Depending how you'd killed her in the first place, maybe see if you could get away with saying it was a sex game gone wrong. There's always stories of this happening in the papers. (Suppose it doesn't necessarily have to have been a woman.)

Put it in the black bin. That way when The Daily Mail come round your door they will avoid the issue that you killed someone and make a big fuss you did not use the brown bin.

• Paid Members

Wrap the body in plastic & take it to somewhere completely deserted, unconnected from you & ideally at the other end of the country. When you're at said destination chop the body up into small pieces making sure to remove all the fingers & teeth. Individually wrap all the small pieces so you've got about 25-35 small chunks of body. Get changed & burn the gloves & all the clothes you're wearing in a hole then cover up the ashes with the soil.

Throw the tools you've used to chop up the body off a bridge into a river in a weighted bag.

Take the body parts & either burn them, due to the economic crisis there's load of half built housing developments around the country where the developers have either gone bump or run out of cash, setting the small body pieces in concrete in the foundations of half built buildings around 5 or 6 different towns, they'll never be found. You're DNA free & don't have to buy 20 gallons of acid or befriend a pig farmer.

• Paid Members

How would anyone know you'd been told? Surely if this is your BFF and you get caught is he really gonna say, well after I did I rang my good buddy Khemical up for help, but he wouldn't lend me his Acid bath, so that's how it ended up in the pies!

I of course meant if your friend gets caught and arrested, and then said friends tells the police that they also told you.

Archived