Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

"Oh, come off it, Neil. If you're going to be that sycophantic, why don't you go round there now and stick your tongue straight down the back of his trousers?"

• Paid Members
"Oh, come off it, Neil. If you're going to be that sycophantic, why don't you go round there now and stick your tongue straight down the back of his trousers?"

"That's ok Neil. It was bound to happen...sooner or later!"

There's already a myriad of UKFF cyber tongues straight down the back of Neil's trousers and beyond, to be fair.

• Paid Members
There's room for more. I'm going to PM some of my forum mates to help out. That appears to be a winning strategy.

That list wasnt real though. Sounds like shit to me. I'd have been on the list of names otherwise ... unless the pCc are planning to turf me out, leaving me doing a Sting type gimmick where I have no forum pals and hang around in the rafters of various threads in a long leather coat.

Surely we can't be the Chess club AND the "lads" at the same time? You're making it sound like we have all the swagger, the chicks AND the brains around here, which doesn't leave much for anyone else.

Besides, shouldn't you be retrieving your schoolbag from that tree, rick?

• Paid Members
Surely we can't be the Chess club AND the "lads" at the same time? You're making it sound like we have all the swagger, the chicks AND the brains around here, which doesn't leave much for anyone else.

So, apparently, we're a bunch of lager-swilling, bacon sandwich munching, Loaded-reading, bird-pulling....chess club nerds?

• Paid Members

So, apparently, we're a bunch of lager-swilling, bacon sandwich munching, Loaded-reading, bird-pulling....chess club nerds?

With lovely uniforms...

article-1101570-02E37E7A000005DC-425_468x671.jpg

• Moderators

Besides, shouldn't you be retrieving your schoolbag from that tree, rick?

I thought it was like, you and Seven are the pretentious nerd ones, and then Butch and Ian are the lads; the enforcers of clique...

Anyway, with all this roleplaying going on here you're sounding more like the kids who play Dungeons & Dragons in the library rather than Chess Club....

Archived