Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 25, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 25, 2012 CM Punk is now the most decorated person in UKFF Awards history. Someone should inform him on Twitter. I volunteer Butch. Quote
Paid Members Jaffa Posted January 25, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 25, 2012 CM Punk is now the most decorated person in UKFF Awards history. Someone should inform him on Twitter. I volunteer Butch. Seconded. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 CM Punk is now the most decorated person in UKFF Awards history. Someone should inform him on Twitter. I volunteer Butch. Seconded. Aye, make it so, @GazMaybury Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 29, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted January 29, 2014 Updated this. Was about time. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 19, 2015 Author Paid Members Posted January 19, 2015 Imagine Adrian Neville makes it to the main roster soon. He could win breakthrough star of the year 9 years after he won breakout star of the year. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 22, 2015 Author Paid Members Posted January 22, 2015 (edited) Updated. I've sorted the missing thread of the year category and added links where possible to threads and posts. Enjoy! Edited January 22, 2015 by tiger_rick Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 22, 2015 Moderators Posted January 22, 2015 I still find it pretty nuts to think that Jeff Hardy won best Face for 3 years running! Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 22, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted January 22, 2015 Thanks Rick. Sad to see the Shitarse Fifty no longer exists! Did it disappear in a forum reset or something? Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 22, 2015 Author Paid Members Posted January 22, 2015 Thanks Rick. Sad to see the Shitarse Fifty no longer exists! Did it disappear in a forum reset or something?Just remembered it's in Gold. The URL must have changed. http://ukff.com/topic/106676-wwwshitarsefiftycouk-the-shitarse-fifty/ Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2015 I still find it pretty nuts to think that Jeff Hardy won best Face for 3 years running!You should see the Gerweck.net end of year polls. Impact won best promotion. Impact! NXT was second. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 10, 2017 Author Paid Members Posted January 10, 2017 Updated. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted January 10, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2017 Must have been dark days when Lister was the funniest person on here for years. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 11, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2017 No, the dark days were to follow when you signed up Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted January 11, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2017 Haha zing. In fairness my first few years here I was intolerably shit, whereas now I'm slightly less shit. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.