Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 26, 2024 Moderators Posted February 26, 2024 Bit late but I was going through the first post of historic winners and was giggling to myself about the Charlie Haas Lilian Garcia one, so went to watch it on YouTube for the first time in many years. It's somehow even funnier than I remembered it being. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn0fLeLbfPE Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted February 26, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2024 His big “YEEEAH” makes me laugh every time. He’s so pleased with his work. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted November 24, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2024 A suggestion for this year’s awards - change ‘Best Podcast’ to ‘Best Podcast or video content’ (or similar) to broaden the field somewhat, allowing people like Maven and shows like Hey Ew to gain nominations. As much as I love Wrestle Me, if the category remains as is, I can’t see anyone else winning this in the near future. A broader field makes things much more interesting. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.