TNA 2011 Tour Discussion

pizzazz941

• Paid Members

This is the bollocks, I've never seen the Hardys together and it feels like forever since I saw the Guns tag up. The announced matches for Manchester make me very happy AND I get to see knockouts and Spangle. I'll be stunned if the card is rounded out by anything other than Spangle/Jarrett, Haskins/Moore and knockouts tag.

Looking at the roster they are taking, I do think the "and more!" part of each line up is an unnecessary lie.

Incidentally someone told me today Velvet had announced her retirement...?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the bollocks, I've never seen the Hardys together and it feels like forever since I saw the Guns tag up. The announced matches for Manchester make me very happy AND I get to see knockouts and Spangle.

I think they might have her confused with Taylor Wilde. She has announced her retirement. She plans on going back to school.

Her last ever match is set to be in San Francisco in a few weeks v Alissa Flash [a match, incidentally, that former WWE Diva Tiffany was due to work in place of Taylor but was pulled from the match due to "contractual differences"]

• Paid Members

Although all the matches are awesome, didnt the all change on the day on the last tour?

I seem to remeber loads of "Ultimate x/Table matches" being announced, but on the day it was a whole different card...........Sorry to be a saddo, but thought it was worth mentioning!

• Paid Members
Although all the matches are awesome, didnt the all change on the day on the last tour?

I seem to remeber loads of "Ultimate x/Table matches" being announced, but on the day it was a whole different card...........Sorry to be a saddo, but thought it was worth mentioning!

This is true. I didn't mind though as Joe vs. Lashley was originally scheduled as the main event for Bournemouth and we got Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels instead with AJ Styles vs. Desmond Wolfe as well.

This is true. I didn't mind though as Joe vs. Lashley was originally scheduled as the main event for Bournemouth and we got Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels instead with AJ Styles vs. Desmond Wolfe as well.

Manchester last year was meant to be a 5 way ladder match, they set the ladder up then AJ came out saying he wont wrestle in a ladder match so it was just a five way match. The main even was a tables match, all be it 4 vs two but still.

Manchester last year was meant to be a 5 way ladder match, they set the ladder up then AJ came out saying he wont wrestle in a ladder match so it was just a five way match. The main even was a tables match, all be it 4 vs two but still.

The main event was a 3 way tag team tables match - Beer Money vs Team 3D vs British Invasion.

The main event was a 3 way tag team tables match - Beer Money vs Team 3D vs British Invasion.

Yeah, at no point did 3D and Beer Money fight, it was a 4 on 2.

And I swear the same kid got a piece of table at every show...

Only just found out they've announced matches. Looking forward to going now more than I was before because it is a really star studded tour now with the additions of Anderson, Angle and Matt Hardy on top of Flair, RVD and Jeff Hardy. They've made an effort to get the bigger names in the company on it. Looking forward to seeing The Hardyz vs MCMG live.

This is the bollocks, I've never seen the Hardys together and it feels like forever since I saw the Guns tag up. The announced matches for Manchester make me very happy AND I get to see knockouts and Spangle.

I think they might have her confused with Taylor Wilde. She has announced her retirement. She plans on going back to school.

Her last ever match is set to be in San Francisco in a few weeks v Alissa Flash [a match, incidentally, that former WWE Diva Tiffany was due to work in place of Taylor but was pulled from the match due to "contractual differences"]

she'll be back, its hard to stay retired when you're in your 40's let alone 20's

Joe Vs Daniels was much better than Joe V Lashley ever could've been. Also the Wolfe/Styles match was really good too

Archived