TNA 2011 Tour Discussion

pizzazz941

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this the 3rd of 4th tour?

I went to Brentwood and the first london show but wasnt sure how many times they have come over.

4th - this is the 3rd year of proper arena shows.

No this is the 4th, I went to the first one in coventry in June 2008. Which had a great meet and greet.

Manchester looks awesome, are there still tickets?

You should be able to find them at this link champ.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0044...p;minorcatid=27

I just want to go to a show and have a laugh watching the wrestlers I know off the telly though mate, and a lot of the TNA wrestlers mean nothing to me. I'd rather watch Sheamus stalling and fucking about than Frankie Kazarian doing a springboard move or whatever. But the TNA show does look like fun, if I can get a pair of tickets for

That Manchester line up is good enough to convince me, I've just booked two tickets.

Last year we went to the Manchester and London shows and the London one was far and away the best. Ultimate X and Angle/Styles. I don't really think there's any matches of that standard on this tour, but the Hardyz/MCMGs is the best match on offer this year IMO. I just hope Jeff can make it after his court case, as without that match I think London is the strongest show.

I hope Flair wrestles in Manchester, as he's down as a manager for Kaz, but isn't mentioned in the "also including" section.

I'm sure whatever happens it'll be a good night; TNA have done well on each tour I've seen them.

Archived