TNA 2011 Tour Discussion

pizzazz941

• Paid Members
so no aj, shelley or kurt...im a little disheartened seeing as those are three of my faves, any ideas who might replace kurt?

Given that all he did in Lyon was referee, I'm guessing a regular TNA referee.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i thought they might bring in someone for name value sake, wrestling or not, seeing angle live was a pretty big attraction and seeing as he was already a replacement and since that shelley has had to pull out, i just thought they would bring someone over to make up for it

steiner, cough

• Paid Members

Why would they bring Steiner in? He hasnt been with TNA for about 12 months. Anyway, there's enough star power on the tour, I'd say. Sure Angle, Styles and Shelley would have been good to see, but you still get Naitch, RVD, the Hardy Boyz, Anderson, Beer Money and Magnus. There's more than enough for your money.

After looking at some of the French results, its starting to look a pretty weak line-up for the tour, which obviously isn't TNA's fault in the cases of AJ, Alex and Kurt. Wonder if and who they would bring over to boost the card? I'm a couple of weeks behind with impact, has Samoa Joe been doing anything of note?

Wasn't a problem last year with visas & getting them sorted in time? So when Kong got dropped the Beautiful People had to replace them (which was most logical as well) because they held European working visas?

If that IS the case then the obvious replacement would be somebody like Rob Terry or Wolfe. Of course, this is more of a practical replacement, rather than a logical in a storyline sense replacement. But that's never stopped TNA before.

• Paid Members

Lyon results

(1) Kazarian d Sabin

(2) Mickie/Angelina d Madison/Tara

(3) Matt Morgan d Pope

(4) Beer Money d Doug & Brutus

(5) Jarrett & Matt Hardy d Moore & Mark Haskins (Angle was the ref)

(6) Anderson beat Jeff Hardy and RVD

Paris

* TNA X Division Championship Match : Kazarian © b. Chris Sabin and Mark Haskins.

* Mickie James & Angelina Love b. TNA Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne & Tara.

* Rob Van Dam b. Matt Hardy.

* TNA Tag Team Championship Match : Beer Money © w/ Ric Flair b. Douglas Williams & Magnus.

* Matt Morgan & Shannon Moore b. Jeff Jarrett & "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero.

* TNA Championship Match : Mr. Anderson © b. Jeff Hardy.

After looking at some of the French results, its starting to look a pretty weak line-up for the tour, which obviously isn't TNA's fault in the cases of AJ, Alex and Kurt. Wonder if and who they would bring over to boost the card? I'm a couple of weeks behind with impact, has Samoa Joe been doing anything of note?

He's been following Pope around with a video camera.

Don't ask me why, because I don't understand either.

The thing which most puzzles me about that particular storyline is that they were both babyfaces teaming up - albeit slightly against their will - to fight Immortal a month or two ago.

Now we see Samoa Joe hiring some guy to follow Pope with a camera - generally a heelish act - with Pope being caught doing some particularly heel-like things.

I understand that both men have been sort of lost in the shuffle, if you like, and thrusting them together in a feud was the easy thing to do, but it all seems a little messy at the moment.

Lyon results

(1) Kazarian d Sabin

(2) Mickie/Angelina d Madison/Tara

(3) Matt Morgan d Pope

(4) Beer Money d Doug & Brutus

(5) Jarrett & Matt Hardy d Moore & Mark Haskins (Angle was the ref)

(6) Anderson beat Jeff Hardy and RVD

Paris

* TNA X Division Championship Match : Kazarian

Archived