TNA 2011 Tour Discussion

pizzazz941

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the Fan Interaction was Beer Money, Ric Flair, RVD, Mickie James & Jeff Hardy. Matt was there for 5 minutes but left to "do interviews". JB and Jarrett were also milling about but not signing. I got to shake Flairs hand and tell him it was an honour to meet him and shook his hand. Met Dixie and got a photo too during intermission. The show was pretty good. Matt Hardy has lost weight since he was on TV last. Madison Rayne wasn't on the card for some reason.

Terry seemed to be the only one not wanting to be there.

Annoyed that the second half of the queue was rushed though I got to speak to Storm, Flair, RVD, Mickie and took a picture with Jeff Hardy. Was pretty good, probably better for the first half of the queue as they were not rushed.

I thought Manchester was awesome last night. TNA shows really feel like you're having a fun time with the wrestlers. Definitely the loudest pops I've heard in the 3 TNA UK shows I've been to, and it also seemed like a lot more people were wearing TNA shirts. That can only be a good thing :thumbsup:

In contrast, at the WWE show I went to in Birmingham last year, I don't think any of the wrestlers said a single word to the fans. And the ring announcer did nothing but introduce the matches and plug the merchandise. The fan experience between the two companies is worlds apart these days.

At the Fan Interaction was Beer Money, Ric Flair, RVD, Mickie James & Jeff Hardy. Matt was there for 5 minutes but left to "do interviews". JB and Jarrett were also milling about but not signing. I got to shake Flairs hand and tell him it was an honour to meet him and shook his hand. Met Dixie and got a photo too during intermission. The show was pretty good. Matt Hardy has lost weight since he was on TV last. Madison Rayne wasn't on the card for some reason.

Terry seemed to be the only one not wanting to be there.

Annoyed that the second half of the queue was rushed though I got to speak to Storm, Flair, RVD, Mickie and took a picture with Jeff Hardy. Was pretty good, probably better for the first half of the queue as they were not rushed.

I thought Terry was ok no worse than anyone else. Especially Mickie's false smile.

Archived