TNA 2011 Tour Discussion

pizzazz941

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wethers opposite piccadily gardens in manchester is where I usually for a drink before going to a wrestling show, theres usually a few fans in there due to cheap drinks and being only a 10-15 minute walk away. If a couple of UKFF'ers wear a wrestling t-shirt etc, a meet up before the show would go down a treat.

The wethers opposite piccadily gardens in manchester is where I usually for a drink before going to a wrestling show, theres usually a few fans in there due to cheap drinks and being only a 10-15 minute walk away. If a couple of UKFF'ers wear a wrestling t-shirt etc, a meet up before the show would go down a treat.

Sweet.Ill be the bloke wearing a Kevin Steen shirt

Anyone going to Manchester fancy a preshow meetup and pint?

Depending on how much time is in between the Fan Interaction and the main card I'll probably be in the pub that's kind of connected to the venue and the train station. I'll be wearing some kind of heay metal shirt and a black baseball cap most likely.

• Paid Members

Anyone who spots either in the pub or in the MEN a really tall bearded guy in a hockey jersey, a really fat bearded guy in an Angle shirt, and an average-by-comparison unbearded guy in an nWo shirt - I'm the 3rd man. So to speak.

Archived