TNA 2011 Tour Discussion

pizzazz941

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I hope Manchester gets better matches.

HOW? It's the same group of guys? What would you book thats "better" with that group??

Here's what I expect for Manchester :

Kazarian vs Sabin vs Haskins

Angelina & Mickie vs Tara & Madison

Jarrett & Jeff vs Morgan & Moore

Beer Money vs British Invasion

RVD vs Matt

Anderson vs Pope

I read an update of the Dublin results so thought i'd post them here:

Kazarian beat Chris Sabin and Mark Haskins in a Triple Threat. Apparently the heel of the match was Haskins (for being English mainly) but was also said to be a great opener.

Angelina Love/Mickie James beat Madison Rayne/Tara. Ok match but crowd hated that Velvet Sky wasnt there

RVD beat Matt Hardy. Good match, crowd really hated Hardy.

Beer Money (w/Flair) beat Doug Williams/Brutus Magnus. Again the brits were heels here and Flair/Beer money REALLY played up to their face reaction...not sure what to think about that but its only a house show i guess.

Shannon Moore/Matt Morgan beat Pope/Jarrett. Odd pairing, not a very good match.

Dixie Carter came out to thank the crowd, blah blah blah. Said that Sky has found a new channel for Impact but didnt say what one or when it'll start.

Mr Anderson beat Jeff Hardy in a good match. Crowd chanting stuff like "Hardy's Wasted", "He's My Dealer" and "CM Punk" through out the entire match. Also Chants of "Change Your Title" to Mr Anderson as he was still using Hardys awful divas title belt.

After the match Flair w/ Beer Money came to the ring followed by more babyfaces including Dixie. Flair shook hands with Mr Anderson (erm...) and said on the mic that Dixie is the best promoter in the world (double erm...). So according to the guy that wrote this review the only thing he was dissappointed about was Fortune not playing Heels on the show.

If i read any reports on future shows i'll post them here.

Flair said on the mic that Dixie is the best promoter in the world (double erm...)

That's not what Flair said, exactly. His exact words were that Dixie was "the greatest wrestling promoter and boss he's ever worked with" as in she's great to have as a boss.

Flair said on the mic that Dixie is the best promoter in the world (double erm...)

That's not what Flair said, exactly. His exact words were that Dixie was "the greatest wrestling promoter and boss he's ever worked with" as in she's great to have as a boss.

Cool, im just writing from the review that i read. Thanks for the correction.

Going by the Dublin results my complete guesswork for the Glasgow card is below. Note that I don't watch the tv show so no idea about heels/faces (ie Sabin and Haskins could swap)

Kazarian versus Chris Sabin

Angelina Love/Mickie James versus Madison Rayne/Tara

Shannon Moore/Matt Morgan versus Pope/Haskins

RVD versus Matt Hardy

Lionheart versus Jeff Jarrett

Beer Money (w/Flair) versus Doug Williams/Brutus Magnus

Mr Anderson versus Jeff Hardy

I wonder if the womens match will be the same on every show? Id like a 4 way title match at some point.

Also does anyone actually know why Desmond Wolfe (i still hate saying that name) isn't around? Is it an injury cause i'll be at the london show and would love it if he turned up.

Uh-oh...

It appears that Ric Flair has left the TNA UK tour. The word making the rounds among the overseas crew is that Flair was upset because TNA would not give him a draw. Flair did not board the bus to leave Ireland for Germany.

Powell's POV: The talk is that Flair wanted a financial advance and when his request was rejected by the tour manager Craig Jenkins, he felt disrespected and opted to leave. It's still possible that the situation could be resolved, but the crew is under the impression that he has left the tour.

Beginning to feel slightly relieved that I opted not to get tickets for the Glasgow show.

I wonder if the womens match will be the same on every show? Id like a 4 way title match at some point.

Agree with regard to the womens /Knockout match. not only is it seemingly the same lineup, but also the same match and result. A fourway, or three way if Tara is not fully fit would go nicely, how about a title match? I could see Madison dropping the title if scheduled for Friday or Saturday, so after this week's impact airs.

Archived