TNA 2011 Tour Discussion

pizzazz941

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Good To see Haskins on the tour, does this mean hes off to TNA? As if i remeber rightly, this is what doug did before he was signed.

I doubt it. Doug had been signed before he went on that UK tour I believe, since after every match AJ was "wecoming him to the TNA family etc." Mind you, Haskins is the only one advertised for every show, so its possible. TNA's roster is massive at the minute. Cant see any room for more wrestlers on it. Could be wrong though.

• Paid Members
Good To see Haskins on the tour, does this mean hes off to TNA? As if i remeber rightly, this is what doug did before he was signed.

I doubt it. Doug had been signed before he went on that UK tour I believe, since after every match AJ was "wecoming him to the TNA family etc." Mind you, Haskins is the only one advertised for every show, so its possible. TNA's roster is massive at the minute. Cant see any room for more wrestlers on it. Could be wrong though.

From what i remeber he had some sort of deal, but only a minor one (as doug was still with NOAH at the time). I may of made it up, but i thought he was invited on the tour due to him having this part-time deal, and after the tour he was invited full time to the roster?

Either way, can only be a good thing For Haskins. Lets hope Mossey and lionheart do well also!

• Paid Members
Wait, Hardy Boyz vs MCMG is first given away, not on PPV, not even on TV but in a house show? WTF

Yeah, a house show match on a overseas tour is really going to kill that match stone dead isnt it?

Most WWE house shows would have big matches that they are planning on having, but months in advance to see if it works well with the crowd. Not sure if they still do that, but i know they used to.

For example they used to run some matchs for around 2 months in advance, so when they had that big PPV match, they knew how to work together alot better.

• Paid Members
Shame they haven't announced a match for Angle or I might be interested.

The way TV and other house shows have went, the deal might be Jarrett slaps an opponent about, puts him in the ankle lock and makes him tap, then Angle will come out and work a match with Jarrett. Saying that, Ric Flair did talk about a match with Angle on the tour months back.

How do you lot think Jeff Hardy will be treated on the tour? According to everyone who reports on the house shows, nobody apart from the mongs at the Impact Zone are booing him. People just dont want to go to an arena and boo him in the states. will it be the same over here?

Archived