TNA 2011 Tour Discussion

pizzazz941

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, the London show looks like a great lineup but I'm still not tempted to pay their prices for it. Do they normally fill the building or something, because I can't help but think they'd do better with lower prices, especially since more through the door means more spent on merchandise.

See, the London show looks like a great lineup but I'm still not tempted to pay their prices for it. Do they normally fill the building or something, because I can't help but think they'd do better with lower prices, especially since more through the door means more spent on merchandise.

I've been to the London show the past two years, and each time was sold out. However prices are slightly higher this year so I imagine it may not sell out this time. Gutted that the tag match isnt happening in London, but you can't have everything :(

no AJ Styles or Velvet sky? so glad i kept my money in my pocket now

Aj Styles is injured and Kurt was brought in to replace him

Yeah i'm aware of the reasons, i'm a huge Aj Styles fan and i have seen Kurt wrestle 3 times already so like i said i'm pleased i never botherd. I'm sure they will still be entertaining shows though and if i had a bit more money in my bank account i would of gone

I've been to the London show the past two years, and each time was sold out. However prices are slightly higher this year so I imagine it may not sell out this time. Gutted that the tag match isnt happening in London, but you can't have everything :(

I went to shows in London and Coventry last year and there were loads of empty seats for both

I still like TNA but as their tv show and ppv have become worse they're Jakking the prices up.

I hope they do Doug Williams v Mark Haskins in Glasgow!

It says Williams is in a tag match - looking at who's not already in matches for Glasgow I'd guess Shannon Moore vs Haskins and Angle vs Burke.

Archived