Shane Helms Shoots on HBK

danchilton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He was quite a decent midcard talent. When he was the Hurricane, I bet he was raking it in with the merchandise sales he was doing. He's pretty much old hat now, but he was alright when he was on form. Although they missed the boat not pushing the team Hurri-Kane to the moon. They could have been the new X-Pac and Kane. Never thought a 30 year old with braces could have made it, but he defied the odds.

As for Shawn Michaels, it just seems like a personal thing with Helms. If he was trying to stick it to WWE, he'd surely have went after Cena or Triple H. If he thinks Shawn Michaels is a cock, he wont be the first and probably wont be the last. Doesnt come across as bitter. Just comes across as someone who thinks someone else is a spanner.

As for Shawn Michaels, it just seems like a personal thing with Helms. If he was trying to stick it to WWE, he'd surely have went after Cena or Triple H.

Helms is a div. He was on a Youtube video or something with the Hardys a few weeks back wearing a "PG sux" (or some variation of it) t-shirt.

• Paid Members
Could he get sued for liable posting that about the drugs thing?

What did he lie about, though? He is one of the biggest coke snorters and drug users in the history of wrestling. Shawn Michaels would even say that. He was the Tommy Lee to Scott Hall's Nikki Sixx. I dont think he's implying Michaels does anything these days.

• Paid Members
Helms then told a story about being so angry at Michaels at a show last year that he wanted to hit him, not caring if he got fired by WWE over it. Michaels was having an argument with Chris Jericho at catering and was verbally attacking Jericho, which Helms did not agree with. Helms did not explain what the issue between Michaels and Jericho was about.

Does not compute. He was so angry that he didn't care if he got fired, he was so furious he... slinked off I assume?

• Paid Members

From Michaels' twitter:

Jus got bak. Wow u guys r fired up! Sorry u have 2 deal w/it. Don't worry, I don't. Comes w/the territory. I have zero desire 2 do the internet stuff other than corresponding w/u. U can make ur own decisions & I will respect them. May I now return to having fun w/ u all please. Life is 2 short 4 me 2 go thru High school again:-)

Archived