Shane Helms Shoots on HBK

danchilton

• Paid Members
How do we know what Shawn is like off screen. There's no way to know for sure, unless you actually know him in person.

Exactly. Bret Hart's book was pretty damning of Michaels. Everyone seems to have accepted that he changed just because he said so. I doubt Helms would go OTT on Michaels just for the sake of it...smoke...fire...etc.

Really? You mean the same Shane Helms who hasn't been seen anywhere of note for nearly a year? You don't think it could just be about getting his name noticed and trying to grab some attention again because most people, rightly, had completely forgotten who he was?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the full transcript:

He is one of the biggest drug users ever in the history of the business and then he is going to condemn other people? He is a cock-eyed cross-eyed piece of sh*t.......

He has done more drugs then probably 20 people that you all know, all together. This motherf*cker snorted more coke, done more steroids, done more shit than anyone you have ever known. And then he comes out on your show, drops to his knees and prays?

The born again Christian who asks for forgiveness for his past sins you mean?

Swing and a miss Shane!

absolutely!

kind of missing the whole point...

Kind of related, I like to think I'd subscribe to the Glenn Hoddle school of using swear words. As in, hardly use them ever, except once or twice, and then it really hammers home the point. Hurricane types like he has tourettes.

Between Helms and Matt Hardy, it's clear that they're both as delusional and batty as each other.

Michaels has done it all and retired, walking quietly off into the sunset.

Helms has done...erm....something, surely? Or not.

Sorry Shane, nobody cares.

From the time Michaels returned up until his retirement, I've not read anyone say anything particularly bad about him. The general opinion is that he knew he was a total prick to a lot of people back in the day, but he'd grown up, started a family and generally mellowed out.

Seems to me that Helms is bitter that Michaels didn't want to 'be his friend'. Considering what I've seen of him and his mates the Hardys, I can't say I'd blame Michaels at all!

From the time Michaels returned up until his retirement, I've not read anyone say anything particularly bad about him. The general opinion is that he knew he was a total prick to a lot of people back in the day, but he'd grown up, started a family and generally mellowed out.

Seems to me that Helms is bitter that Michaels didn't want to 'be his friend'. Considering what I've seen of him and his mates the Hardys, I can't say I'd blame Michaels at all!

My thoughts exactly. He sounds like a wingy little kid.

• Paid Members
Here's the full transcript:

He is one of the biggest drug users ever in the history of the business and then he is going to condemn other people? He is a cock-eyed cross-eyed piece of sh*t.......

He has done more drugs then probably 20 people that you all know, all together. This motherf*cker snorted more coke, done more steroids, done more shit than anyone you have ever known. And then he comes out on your show, drops to his knees and prays?

The born again Christian who asks for forgiveness for his past sins you mean?

Swing and a miss Shane!

Hey, he's just saying.

In all seriousness though, this motherfucker, Shane Helms does sound like an absolute douche.

Reading that and the whole 'its all a work' thing and the Jericho stuff did remind me how the Jericho feud started and makes me wonder if there was some hidden meanings there...

• 1 month later...
Former WWE star Gregory Helms, who ripped Shawn Michaels on Twitter a few months back, had more comments against Shawn this week after his Hall of Fame induction.

Helms wrote: "The HOF is great but I take more pride & comfort in the fact that I've never "screwjobbed" ANYONE in life or the biz! $$$ isn't everything."

Later, Chris Jericho wrote that Shawn was the greatest performer of all-time. Helms re-tweeted Jericho's message and added his opinion: "BS! Flair did more & got more people over.

Helms then wrote another message, which sounds like it was directed at Jericho: "If u got something to say, say it public. Enough ass-kissing. He wasn't the greatest when he was cussing u out in catering."

Helms continued to rant:

"Flair got over people that absolutely SUCKED!! Shawn hadn't gotten over anyone but himself in the last decade!!

I'm sorry being honest comes off bad on Twitter, I'm not hating, I'm stating FACTS!! Facts that I would swear by on my life.

And wearing a cross doesn't make u right. Hitler wore one too! Don't be FOOLED by a TV persona!! I'm always honest. NO ONE can accuse me."

Archived