Shane Helms Shoots on HBK

danchilton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what a complete penis muncher. I really can not stand people who are bitter that way, such a pathetic quality.

Clearly Shawn did something to piss him off at some point. I'm very interested to hear more about the thing with Jericho and Michaels

I'm very interested to hear more about the thing with Jericho and Michaels

Well Helms said something about HBK blowing up at Jericho in catering one time. But from Twitter it seems that they are at least on friendly terms as HBK has mentioned a few times about Jericho texting him or speaking on the phone with him. No idea why Helms is going on about it though.

Comments like this just make him seem like a total whinger desperate for some attention. Yawn!

I feel quite sorry for Helms. He was a talented lad, charismatic, and at one point the Hurricane gimmick was really over to the extent people were talking about a feud with The Rock. But he suffered from the WCW taint and I never really felt he fitted into WWE.

Then he looks at a pair like Michaels and Jericho, who most probably don't get on personally but clearly respect the hell out of each other professionally, and are regarded as in-ring greats by fans and journos alike. Whereas nobody talks about Helms. No wonder he's bitter.

I feel quite sorry for Helms. He was a talented lad, charismatic, and at one point the Hurricane gimmick was really over to the extent people were talking about a feud with The Rock. But he suffered from the WCW taint and I never really felt he fitted into WWE.

I don't think that last bit's true, because of the first bit. Hurricane did tremendously for the first couple of years he was in WWE. I've got a lot of fond memories of him from that run -- the highlights being trying to chokeslam Triple H and Austin at the same time, and the Rock feud. He had more merchandise out than near enough everybody else as well. It was only after they put Rosey with him, got bored of that, and then did the stupid "NO GIMMICKS NEEDED, LET HIM WRESTLE" character change that his career went downhill. Nobody gave a toss about him after that, and the ECW resurrection of Hurricane was too little, too late and too shit.

I've always been a fan of Helms since Sugar Shane gave some hope for WCW in late 2000/early 2001, but this seems a little excessive. I've got no problem with someone not liking Shawn Michaels on a personal level, but when someone like Jericho simply says 'Good for Shawn he deserved it' or whatever, why jump on his post like a needy attention seeking slag? That's the part I find sad.

Check this out:

http://bambuser.com/channel/ValVenisENT/broadcast/1323044

Val venting just a bit.

Paying dues is a load of bollocks. If you can make money it doesn't matter if you've been in the business 5 minutes or 5 years.

Morley remains the man though. However, he was a tad harsh here on the old Hardyz. Afterall, I'm sure their love and passion for the business is just as strong or stronger than Val's.

Archived