Shane Helms Shoots on HBK

danchilton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah HBK's grammar leaves a lot to be desired, disappointing :smug:

He's come off as the bigger man in his response though. Helms sounds like the kid at school who tries to hang around with the cool kids, gets snubbed and spends the rest of his life cutting himself, listening to shit music and painting his nails black.

I liked The Hurricaine though. And maybe I'm wrong and HBK is still a cock but when someone in Helms' position starts bashing someone like HBK it just comes off as jealousy whether it is or not. I'm sure Jericho can fight his own corner too, he's never struck me as someone who's afraid to speak his mind.

Could he get sued for liable posting that about the drugs thing?

What did he lie about, though? He is one of the biggest coke snorters and drug users in the history of wrestling. Shawn Michaels would even say that. He was the Tommy Lee to Scott Hall's Nikki Sixx. I dont think he's implying Michaels does anything these days.

Dont think he's ever admitted to coke though (as far as i know, could be wrong?) and there's a difference in taking coke than painkillers for instance.

• Paid Members
Could he get sued for liable posting that about the drugs thing?

What did he lie about, though? He is one of the biggest coke snorters and drug users in the history of wrestling. Shawn Michaels would even say that. He was the Tommy Lee to Scott Hall's Nikki Sixx. I dont think he's implying Michaels does anything these days.

Dont think he's ever admitted to coke though (as far as i know, could be wrong?) and there's a difference in taking coke than painkillers for instance.

I havn't heard about coke either, but he's been very open up pill problems and passing out on Somas etc. The Motley Crue comparison is a bit strong because those boys were Heroine fiends. I would make an educated guess that he tried coke at some time (like most at the time), but he wasnt Rick James or anything.

At what point does he start talking about Michaels? Not interested in watching through the whole thing to find it.

1hr 31. The gist of it is that he calls Michaels hypocritical because he Hunts animals and "dropped F bombs" at Jericho in the catering hall one day. He doesnt feel born again christians should do that. (I'm not sure what the policy is.)

And he doesnt like him condemning drug users when Michaels was a drug user himself. Maybe Helms got a HBK lecture after his arrests?

I couldnt tell if the situation Helms was talking about (wanting to kill Michaels) was the argument with Jericho or another time. He also mention something about Jericho being out of line, but then jumped into the story with his arrest with Jericho so I couldnt tell if he was talking about the arrest or argument with Michaels in the canteen.

What I do know is that Helm's unwatched weekly internet chats just got mega fucking popular so he'll have to dish the dirt next week. Yay!

1hr 31. The gist of it is that he calls Michaels hypocritical because he Hunts animals and "dropped F bombs" at Jericho in the catering hall one day. He doesnt feel born again christians should do that. (I'm not sure what the policy is.)

It's interesting because he didn't use the F word once throughout that interview. :confused:

The guy is an idiot, I skipped through it to get an idea what this guy is about, and he mostly talks about "getting pussy and dat shit, cos I know what it smells like!"

Here's the full transcript:

Shawn let me down in so many ways. I think his whole religious gimmick is a f*cking work. I think he is the biggest hypocrite in the business. And so many people shit on Triple H. I'm telling you, Triple H, that motherf*cker, always treated me as an equal. He was always up front with me. He was always honest with me. I worked with him and I teamed with Shawn a couple of times. His ring work - I'm not discounting that, that motherf*cker is spectacular. His matches with The Undertaker at Wrestlemania - those will be some of the greatest matches to ever go down ever, ever, ever, f*cking ever. But him as a person, that whole religious sh*t, I think it is a f*cking work. I think he is a hypocrite. He is the biggest f*cking hypocrite in this business. I don't think it's a farce, I think he believes part of it. But at the same time, you have to live that life. If you are going to preach it, you have to f*cking live it. And he is tweeting all the time about hunting and I'm thinking, dude, you are f*cking rich. Why are you murdering f*cking animals? You have f*cking millions of dollars and you are out there murdering animals because it makes you f*cking happy? Oh yeah, Jesus would do that. I read the Bible and saw Jesus with a f*cking rifle on his shoulder. F*ck you. He is one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen.

This motherf*cker. He got me so angry at a show one night. Dude, it was all I could do. It was the most self resolve and containment I've ever exhibited in my entire f*cking career not to beat him the f*ck up. And I was so mad that dude I broke out in a sweat. And I don't sweat. I perspire. I don't get hot. I don't get f*cking beads of sweat. He got me so hot I was like, if I get fired for beating this mother f*cker up I will be okay. And I was this f*cking close. I was just going to beat him f*cking bloody and just f*cking roll. I would just go home, I don't give a f*ck about anything. Just f*ck it. I would beat this motherf*cker's ass and go home. I don't even care. But at that time I was having the biggest push of my career and that was the only thing that stopped me. (Helms is asked by Marty Garner what Michaels did to upset him so much) I will get into that on my shoot DVD because I want people to know the real shit. This motherf*cker is a liar man. All the Christians that watch him pray, no. He is a f*cking liar. He is a total f*cking liar. He is a piece of sh*t. I tried so f*cking hard to be his friend. And I don't do that... I wanted to be his friend because I idolized his work.

I idolized Flair, Savage, Ricky Morton, Ricky Steamboat and Shawn Michaels were my five... I wanted to be his friend so f*cking bad. But I would meet him and like my bullsh*t alarm would go off. This motherf*cker is a liar. He is a total f*cking liar. I've seen him cuss out and throw f bombs at Chris Jericho in catering one time. I would say, what would Jesus do? Yeah, he would cuss this guy out. Good job Mr. Religious... He is one of the biggest drug users ever in the history of the business and then he is going to condemn other people? He is a cock-eyed cross-eyed piece of sh*t... In the ring, he is one of the greatest talents there has ever been. As a human being, he is a total piece of sh*t. He has done more drugs then probably 20 people that you all know, all together. This motherf*cker snorted more coke, done more steroids, done more shit than anyone you have ever known. And then he comes out on your show, drops to his knees and prays? Yeah, Jesus was shooting up. Good job Shawn. I just saw him a year ago almost get into a fight with Chris Jericho in catering. Dropping f bombs like a motherf*cker, cussing...

Didn't Helmes twat Bagwel with a bar or something during the invasion days?

He got in an argument backstage with Buff and smacked him in the head with a frozen water bottle.

Buff Daddy was not seen again.

He explains in that video the bottle of water wasn't frozen. And called Buff, "Fagwell" which I tittered at.

One story he told which was quite funny, about Mark Henry ribbing people by asking them to wash his back in the showers. Helms replied with 'Fuck off I aint washing your back" and Henry found it hilarious and they where friends since. Its not funny just written down, but him telling the story was quite funny.

How do we know what Shawn is like off screen. There's no way to know for sure, unless you actually know him in person.

Exactly. Bret Hart's book was pretty damning of Michaels. Everyone seems to have accepted that he changed just because he said so. I doubt Helms would go OTT on Michaels just for the sake of it...smoke...fire...etc.

How do we know what Shawn is like off screen. There's no way to know for sure, unless you actually know him in person.

Exactly. Bret Hart's book was pretty damning of Michaels. Everyone seems to have accepted that he changed just because he said so. I doubt Helms would go OTT on Michaels just for the sake of it...smoke...fire...etc.

On the other hand I've read that since his return and Bret has interacted with HBK Bret does now feel Shawn has changed.

yeah I know that could just be Bret saying anything to keep his job now but who knows?

• Paid Members
Here's the full transcript:

He is one of the biggest drug users ever in the history of the business and then he is going to condemn other people? He is a cock-eyed cross-eyed piece of sh*t.......

He has done more drugs then probably 20 people that you all know, all together. This motherf*cker snorted more coke, done more steroids, done more shit than anyone you have ever known. And then he comes out on your show, drops to his knees and prays?

The born again Christian who asks for forgiveness for his past sins you mean?

Swing and a miss Shane!

• Paid Members
whereas most people who type like that are rems, I imagine Michaels to be the type to just have no idea how to use a keyboard but he just goes for it anyway, he's won two rumbles as well so nerrr

:laugh:

Yeah, what have we ever won?

Archived