The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

I guess you'll have to wait for the whizzkid spods in Silicon Valley to invent some kind of online engine that allows you to search for words or phrases, and have a repository of related information pulled up for you.

Don't hold your breath though, that's some real hovercar shit.

Quality!

My its been a while....

Just wanted to add a thought as I was genuinely sad to hear that PS has ended. No matter how people feel about Fin Martin or the magazine past or present, I have many fond memories of the magazine over the years. I was a reader since issue 1 and even wrote in a few times, plus before the age of the internet I used to run up massive phone bills listening to the 'ps hotline' (remember that?) to get all the Raw news.

Being a grown up father now, I find it hard enough to find the time to keep up to date with wrestling news and powerslam especially in recent years was a nice little update each month. 20 years is a good run for any magazine and looking back over the years PS has some the greatest wrestlers of all time feature in interviews, my particular favourite being the Brain Pillman one in the early years.

Goodbye Powerslam and Fin if your reading, thanks for the memories.

• Paid Members

Me neither. A lot of those who were on RSPW and Prodigy chat got into the business. TNA had a podcast last year on their website with Borash, Bob Ryder, Bill Banks and Dave Lagana who discussed the mid-to-late-90s internet boom. If you were an internet fan in the mid-90s you did one of two things. Set up a hotline or worked for WCW. Even like Mike Tenay and Mark Madden were hounding the old RSPW groups. Reading Power Slam's old bits from RSPW, it sounded fucking awful.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay