The US TV Thread: 2010 Season

Chaka Demus

So has the new episode of Family Guy already been one then cos I dont remember watching it since a week ago last Sunday

Family Guy is on a break for a couple of weeks (along with Cleveland Show, American Dad etc I think) as there is some sporting events on the channel. The next new episode is on 7th November. As said above Big Bang has moved to Thursdays so there is a new episode tonight :thumbsup:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the opinion on Defenders? I've got a few episodes here but haven't watched them yet.

Exact same. I've got 3 episodes and haven't got around to watching them. The critics have been pretty mixed on it.

In all honesty I only downloaded it because Jim Belushi

I only discovered It's Always Sunny a couple of weeks back, I've watched every episode now. It's absolutely tremendous, not what I was expecting at all. (Apologies if I've already posted a similar comment in this thread.) I'm not a great fan of Crickets or the waitress, but the core five are wonderful. I often play Charlie's "Rock, flag and eagle!" song on Youtube.

I've just seen the episode of Philly with Roddy Piper in it, I loved it, absolute quality. I urge anyone who hasn't watched It's Always Sunny to start watching it now.

The Defenders is pretty awesome. Gone completely off of Nikita to the point i dont want to watch last wk's ep, and i gave up on Hellcats and Undercovers both pretty quick. Only really Lie to Me that i'm excited to watch now, and that includes Dexter because i hate Julia Stiles!

North Carolina was an original plan for S2, so I think he'll play AA ball there, but I'm fucking gutted about the lack of Katy Mixon.

She's a series regular on "Mike & Molly" now, which is most likely the reason.

She plays the main character's slutty sister. Well worth a look

Archived