The US TV Thread: 2010 Season

Chaka Demus

• Paid Members
I'm now 4 episodes into season 1 of Entourage. I fucking love it!! The good lady (who was at first a cynic) loves it!! Everyone loves it!!

Fuckin' good so far and sooooo many more episodes to go!!

(I am aware that this is not exactly US pace but damn it, it needed saying)

It's never off topic to post about the awesomeness that is Entourage.

It's an amazing series. I think it's the closest thing us men have to a Sex & The City type programme. I'm also baffled as to why no one's ripped off the Johnny Drama character in wrestling. His entire persona and backstory seem perfectly suited for it.

Iestyn wasn't allowed to grow a 'tash, otherwise....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NBC has also picked up 'Chuck' and 'Chase' for full seasons.

Rejoice!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/liv...huck-full-31461

Edit: Just announced that 'Chuck' has been given a back 11, meaning this season will run to 24 episodes! 'Chase' gets the usual back 9 and thus a 22 episode 1st season.

• Paid Members

I loved Entourage but the last season was absolute garbage. It just finished here.

I live in America and you guys know more about their TV than me! I refrain from watching most of it because of the adverts every 30 seconds.

I started watching Lone Star and that got canceled after 2 episodes.

The next thing I'm gonna watch is Boardwalk Empire.

Does anyone watch Eastbound and Down?

I loved Entourage but the last season was absolute garbage. It just finished here.

I live in America and you guys know more about their TV than me! I refrain from watching most of it because of the adverts every 30 seconds.

I started watching Lone Star and that got canceled after 2 episodes.

The next thing I'm gonna watch is Boardwalk Empire.

Does anyone watch Eastbound and Down?

Sadly not heard of any of those! :/

Eastbound & Down is hilarious I watched the first season last year & it had me in stitches especially when Will Ferrell guest stared as an old school Ric Flair impersonanotor, I have to admit the mexican does have a nice ass but I miss Aprils big boobies

The US 'Shameless' starts January 9th on Showtime, with William H Macy as Frank.

Here's the trailer, it actually doesn't look as bad as I first thought it would be. However it looks like they are doing a direct copy of season 1 of Channel 4's 'Shameless'

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/10/20/william-...in-new-trailer/

Archived