The US TV Thread: 2010 Season

Chaka Demus

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ashton Kutcher to replace Charlie Sheen on two and a half men

Not really replacing, he is playing an entirely new character.

he's replacing him as the lead i should have put that really soz

i am mildly interested just to see where they go with it i'm guessing he will probably be a long lost brother

Loads of shows have ben cancelled this week.....

The Event, Brother and Sisters, Lie to me, Human Target, No ordinary family, V, Law & Order: LA, Outsourced, Detroit 1-8-7, Chicago code, and Off the map.

Shit that. Was quite enjoying The Event and V.

Shame about Lie to Me but I had a feeling that would happen. I also really wanted to like Outsourced but you just knew the axe was coming. In the nicest possible way, it just struggled to ever get any.....good.

• Paid Members

Fuck. I really liked Lie to me and Detroit 1-8-7 and what I saw of the event was quite promising. Are we ever going to get some decent long running cop shows like the shield or the wire? I thought 1-8-7 could have gone the distance.

I'm a bit gutted about the event, No ordinary family and Lie to me and Outsourced. All of them were pretty fantastic. I also like Off the Map too but I could see why that might have got the axe.

Just watched the last episode of Smallville too. I'm going to miss that although the ending fitted in pretty nicely and tied everything up.

Edit. Also just noticed that Perfect Couples and Better With You have been cancelled too! I'm struggling to think of shows in the recent years which haven't been cancelled early that I enjoyed. I think Chuck is the only one that's still running now.

I watched the first couple of Outsourced, but didn't find it interesting enough to stick with. I've only seen about the first five of Raising Hope as well. Community has been very good all year, and I've been enjoying The Office a lot. I thought this week's episode was the finale, chuffed that there's another ep to come!

I didn't start watching The Event, is it worth it? I don't know if the season's finished yet, but if it has, did it get sufficiently wrapped up?

I didn't start watching The Event, is it worth it? I don't know if the season's finished yet, but if it has, did it get sufficiently wrapped up?

It's a decent enough show with a few twists in the storylines. Apparently a different network are planning on picking it up so all might not be lost. There's a couple of episode's left in the series but it's worth watching if you have a spare 40 minutes a day.

Archived