Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
La Parka vs. Randy Savage

7th July, 1997

I was gobsmacked this didn't make the first set. This was one of the best things I ever saw on Nitro, if not pro wrestling in general. Scott Hall's interactions with Zbyszko actually added to the match rather than distract from it as well.

• Paid Members
TITLE RELEASE DATE

WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2012 01/15/13

Best of Raw & SmackDown 2012 01/29/13

The Best of Nitro Volume 2 02/12/13

Royal Rumble 2013 02/26/13

Bret Hart Unreleased Matches 03/05/13

Elimination Chamber 2013 03/19/13

Mick Foley Biography 04/16/13

The Best of In Your House 04/30/13

WrestleMania 29 05/14/13

Top 25 Rivalries 05/28/13

Extreme Rules 2013 06/18/13

Goldberg 06/25/13

TBD PPV 07/16/13

ECW Unreleased Vol. 2 07/30/13

Money In The Bank 2013 08/13/13

Best of MSG 08/27/13

Best of War Games 09/10/13

SummerSlam 2013 09/17/13

Top 20 Divas Countdown 09/24/13

Triple H Biography 10/08/13

Night of Champions 2013 10/15/13

Money In The Bank Anthology 10/29/13

Over the Limit 2013 11/05/13

History of WWE 11/19/13

Hell in a Cell 2013 11/26/13

Raw 20th Anniversary Box Set 12/03/13

Survivor Series 2013 12/24/13

Best WWE PPV's 12/31/13

• Paid Members

That Nitro set looks great. Savage vs La Parka and Goldberg vs Raven are two of my favourite Nitro moments. And if it's the one I'm thinking of, that Steiners vs Road Warriors match was great fun as well.

This is a bit disturbing though...

Match listing for Best Of WCW Monday Nitro Vol.2 has been released...

Hollywood Hogan makes Sting worship him

26th May, 1997

Has TMZ gotten wind of this yet?

• Paid Members
Triple H Biography 10/08/13

That's the one I've been waiting for. I didn't bother with King of Kings as the format appeared to be the old chat-match-chat, and a grand total of no interesting matches that I didn't already own featured. Hopefully this follows the traditional one disc heavily detailed interview then two discs of matches. Hunter is the only major name from the last ten years I've not got a feature on, other than Undertaker's sets which are just matches, Kane and Show. I'd love an in-depth out of character interview with the Dead Man once he hangs 'em up.

The MITB Anthology is interesting. Are they OK putting Benoit on the DVDs now then? Seems like they have to put the first one on the DVD. It would make no sense otherwise.

You can see Benoit in the clips of said same match on the Edge DVD, although they have removed the final spot and erased any mentions of his name on commentary. I hope they don't do the same on the MITB set. Not that I'll buy it, I just think it would be saft.

• Paid Members

I notice the Ted DiBiase set seems to have been dropped. I thought that was the reason they acquired the Mid-South tapes. Makes me sad.

After Jeff Jarrett vs Shawn Michaels, I struggle. I wonder what on Earth they would put on that set. I imagine a one-disc-er.

• Paid Members

Out of those I'd definitely be looking to pick up the Foley and Triple H biographies. I have Foley's "Greatest Hits" dvd but I'd love a proper biography on him. And as air_raid said, there hasn't been a proper feature on Triple H yet so that surely woiuld be a good watch. I'll probably pick up the 2nd Ecw Unreleased one too and I have the first one.

I notice the Ted DiBiase set seems to have been dropped. I thought that was the reason they acquired the Mid-South tapes. Makes me sad.

After Jeff Jarrett vs Shawn Michaels, I struggle. I wonder what on Earth they would put on that set. I imagine a one-disc-er.

Bret vs Hakushi, Bret vs Bulldog, Bret vs Austin vs Vader vs Undertaker, Undertaker vs Mankind, Shawn vs Mankind... most of the undercard stuff is pretty good too.

That Nitro set looks great. Savage vs La Parka and Goldberg vs Raven are two of my favourite Nitro moments. And if it's the one I'm thinking of, that Steiners vs Road Warriors match was great fun as well.

This is a bit disturbing though...

Match listing for Best Of WCW Monday Nitro Vol.2 has been released...

Hollywood Hogan makes Sting worship him

26th May, 1997

Has TMZ gotten wind of this yet?

Maybe it was the 'fake' Sting. :laugh:

Archived