Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

411 has put up this list of upcoming releases before the end of the year (stateside).

Ones that I haven't heard previously discussed are in bold.

WWE Money in the Bank 2010 PPV - 8/17

TNA Slammiversary 2010 - 8/24

WWE Summerslam 2010 - 9/14

TNA Best Of The Asylum Years Vol. 1 - 9/21

WWE Chris Jericho - The Highlight Reel - 9/28

WWE Best of the High-Flyers - 10/12

TNA Wrestling's Greatest Moments - 10/18

WWE Night of Champions 2010 - 10/19

WWE Smackdown: 2010 Season - 10/26

WWE Hell in a Cell 2010 - 11/2

WWE The John Cena Experience - 11/9

TNA Triple Threat Vol. 4 - 11/19

WWE Bragging Rights 2010 PPV - 11/23

WWE 100 Craziest Moments - 12/14

WWE Bobby Heenan DVD - 12/28

Craziest Moments one sounds good, especially if it takes in a few different eras and promotions. A return for the 'countdown' format here I take it, which was fun on the SmackDown retrospective.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High Flyers, Bobby Heenan and a "Best of Smackdown 2010 season" all could be great. There's a shitload of WCW footage to make the High Flyers DVD great, hopefully it's not just recent Rey Mysterio stuff with a few other bits thrown in.

...with some added All Star footage from 94?! ;-)

Actually, I wonder if they could/would pay for a Big Daddy tag from WOS? If they did produce a Bulldog set, I'd imagine they'd realise a lot of the interest in it would be from over here...

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a UK exclusive one disc Bulldogs/Regal/British guys set, or even just a Tagged Classic of the old British Bulldogs video. I can't imagine they would sell any worse than those horrible looking "Best of" DVDs that have been coming out recently with about four recent PPV matches and that's it.

Yeah there would be big interest over here especially, but Davey was over in the states too wasn't he so reckon it could do well over there too. Would be so much great in-ring stuff to choose across loads of different promotions/eras.

WWE will prob wait to see how DH Smith gets on before a Davey Boy set, for example if he goes onto the main event scene, esp if he's a face, then there would be generated intrest in his heritage

But yes i agree a set could be awesome, esp if they dig out some footage from his younger days

Why does there need to be another John Cena dvd? It'll just be the same as his last two dvds . Even HHH hasn't had 3 dvds realeases in a 6 year period, excluding the dx dvds, feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Best of the high flyers may be a good one if there's a good mix of footage from different promotions especially WCW. 100 craziest moments sounds like a dvd that would be enjoyable to watch. Hennan's one is probably going to be the best of the bunch.

Archived