The Soaps Thread

Steveo2007

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Emmerdale for me. Maisie is just awesome...when they had her drunk and stumbling about she was hot but now she is a sex-obsessed minx makes her even better!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Although i think that Nathan is the least convincing tv hardman ever...For a start he is too clean-cut and his voice is too posh to sound threatening. Also has Natalie Robb who is well tidy, and some decent storylines too. Eastenders is way too dark sometimes, i know that happens in real life but very rarely could all that misery happen in such a small community. Corrie has the comedy timing down perfect. Norris especially. His line at the birthday party cracked me up.."Why do people congratulate you when you have a birthday at our age? Is it cause you haven't died yet?" Perfect delivery!! :thumbsup:

Yeah Emmerdale's got some hot girls.Maisie is fit as is Katie and they've got Suzanne Shaw in there slutting it up aswell which is no bad thing in my book.And Jasmine was my favourite bit of arse from soapland.I like Tina in Corrie aswell but last time I saw her she was fake tanned to fuck and was the colour of David Dickinson - fucking mahogany.Haven't seen Corrie in a while though.

That Nathan's in Emmerdale's such a wimpy pathetic excuse for a baddy.Almost every time I've seen him the same thing happens - he threatens someone,they look at him like they're gonna piss themselves and basically tell him to fuck off in a watershed friendly way and he just backs down like a little bitch.I think that's what the writers are going for though to be fair,a little rich mommy's boy throwing his weight around with no bollocks when someone answers back.

EastEnders looks like it'll be pissing all over Corrie for the forseable future. Phil's about to smoke a crack, whilst up North, John Stape shits his panties for the 59th time this week and Audrey gets diddled by Nigel Havers.

Come on, Street, step up a gear.

Edited by Jimmy Rammstein

EastEnders looks like it'll be pissing all over Corrie for the forseable future. Phil's about to smoke a crack, whilst up North, John Stape shits his panties for the 59th time this week and Audrey gets diddled by Nigel Havers.

It won't be long before Peter Barlow goes back on the drink, and Simon's Nan and Grandad take him away again. Enders and Corrie always seem to copy eachother somehow. Notice both shows currently have a person in a wheelchair, one has a storyline about gay people, the other has one about lesbians (Emmerdale joined in with this trend last time I watched properly in late May).

Edited by Dillkid

It won't be long before Peter Barlow goes back on the drink, and Simon's Nan and Grandad take him away again. Enders and Corrie always seem to copy eachother somehow. Notice both shows currently have a person in a wheelchair, one has a storyline about gay people, the other has one about lesbians (Emmerdale joined in with this trend last time I watched properly in late May).

You mean Jack or that other annoying twat who's now left?

I loved how they brought Phill and that crack whore together.

The handicap in EastEnders left a few weeks ago. Good riddance, he was a terrible actor. Jack Branning's still in a chair though, isn't he?

By all accounts the axing of Melissa Suffield was do to constant disciplinary issues. Shame, as she is a cracking little actress. As awful as Ben Mitchell is, I will miss his camp, hokey acting and delivery on the Square (the funniest thing I have seen on the show for years was the immortal 'You need slappin' dahn' line). They are also recasting Lauren Branning.

She's got cracking tits. She's a rubbish actress.

Unfortunately she also has Jimmy Carr's face. She is a fucking rubbish actress, though. That entire group of 15-18-year old characters they're pitching desperately at the Skins audience need to be immediately curb-stomped into pulp. At least the last time they had this big a group of annoying teens they had the decency to have Michelle Ryan and Brooke Kinsella lezzing off. They didn't even have the decency to have Lucas murder any of them or fart-faced Denise, surely the most permanently miserable character in Eastenders history, narrowly beating out laughing boy Mark Fowler.

They also have shite like re-inventing Darren Miller as a ladies' man. From shagging Big Fat Heather to shagging that blonde WAG wannabe - aye, right. There must be some right Revenge of the Nerds types in the Eastenders writing room with the obsession with making utter flids like Darren and Bradley irresistable to women.

And aye, that wheelchair kid was a creepy little fucker. Looked like a famished Peter Beardsley.

Denise's sister is back. Jubblers~!

Yes I would. I love black lasses.

Though a few weeks back I had a lovely wank to Denise Johnson, or "fart face" as she shall now be known! She had a rather revealing red nightie on in a bedroom scene with Lucas, and I gave the pause and slo-mo buttons on the remote a run-out.