Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Looks pretty cool, I prefer a more physical villain for my superheroes but it's great he's not fighting another guy in a power suit

You don't think so? I got the clear impression from the trailer that Mandarin steals Iron Man's armour, in particular the Iron Patriot style suit..
Pretty sure tha'ts what happened, The scene with the armour getting Pepper in bed and punching a hole through the side of a plane make it quite obvious. Probably link back to the US government wanting the armour in Iron Man 2, getting the Iron Patriot / War Machine armour after the events in the Avengers and then that sly foreigner Ben Kingsley nabbing it to use with his chav sovereign rings
Maybe but...*beware, possible very very large spoiler below*In saying all of that, Mandarin looks amazing! Edited by Bowyo T
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

What's wrong with it?

 

also on that link is Ian mckellen and patrick stewart confirmed for x-men first class 2 which is great news. Guess Singer directing had something do with it so really looking forward to that now

Edited by iamtheman
  • Paid Members
Posted
What's wrong with it?

 

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I wasn't a fan, I hated the movie, hated his character and I think it's a good chance to have a new Batman that's not associated with the Nolan films, I know they were popular but they're not the be all and end all of the character and I was hoping to see something a bit more true to the comics. Pretty much the opposite of what I was hoping for.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
What's wrong with it?

 

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

 

I wasn't a fan, I hated the movie, hated his character and I think it's a good chance to have a new Batman that's not associated with the Nolan films, I know they were popular but they're not the be all and end all of the character and I was hoping to see something a bit more true to the comics. Pretty much the opposite of what I was hoping for.

 

 

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Its not going to be Batman for a start. whats the point in having a Batman that isnt a Billionaire vigilante. i cant see them doing it to be honest

 

Posted (edited)

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I'd presume that the other actor would be Gary Oldman.

 

It's continuity with a billion dollar movie and would be simpler than getting someone else and rebooting it i suppose. One of the reasons i can see the justice league being a mess. They are going to be up against avengers 2 and star wars 7 as well which wont help

 

also i thought levitt was robin/nightwing. I really like levitt though and i wouldn't object to him regardless of continuity issues

 

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by iamtheman
  • Paid Members
Posted
What's wrong with it?

 

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

 

I wasn't a fan, I hated the movie, hated his character and I think it's a good chance to have a new Batman that's not associated with the Nolan films, I know they were popular but they're not the be all and end all of the character and I was hoping to see something a bit more true to the comics. Pretty much the opposite of what I was hoping for.

 

 

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Its not going to be Batman for a start. whats the point in having a Batman that isnt a Billionaire vigilante. i cant see them doing it to be honest

 

 

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

 

Don't know how much you follow the comics but Batman has been people other than Bruce Wayne a few times including a couple of extended periods where he was Dick Grayson (the original Robin), I can see them doing that for the sake of the rub from Nolan's films

 

 

 

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I'd presume that the other actor would be Gary Oldman.

 

It's continuity with a billion dollar movie and would be simpler than getting someone else and rebooting it i suppose. One of the reasons i can see the justice league being a mess. They are going to be up against avengers 2 and star wars 7 as well which wont help

 

also i thought levitt was robin/nightwing. I really like levitt though and i wouldn't object to him regardless of continuity issues

 

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

 

I do fear it will be a mess, too late and too much of an Avengers rip off, plus DC's track record is terrible, I hope it will be good though, in my opinion the Justice League are better characters than the Avengers. This is the thing I wanted least of all for this film though.

 

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I wish JGL would just do a Nightwing film, it would keep him away from being Batman anyway. He'd be a terrible Batman, he's so wrong it's mind boggling.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Used to be a massive fan of Batman so have read most of the other 'Batmans' (Dick Grayson, Jean-Paul Valley) but there's a reason they always go back to the original characters, Happened with Spider-man during the shitty clone saga as well, people just dont like the change of character

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Do you realise just how old that is? It's just a blown-up version of the first teaser image released from Comic-Con in July.

Edited by Dingbat
Posted (edited)

Man-of-Steel-poster2-610x904.jpg

 

and take this whichever way after the JGL rumours are probably balls but places saying Darkseid will be the villain for Justice league

Edited by iamtheman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...