THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Someone's still got Malware in their sig or avatar - I'm still getting the warnings from my browser whenever I click on the Boxing thread. Apparently the link is to "Gardner and Wife".

• Paid Members

Does anyone have this problem whereby sometimes they can't reply to a topic? I've been trying to reply to the Smackdown spoilers thread, but each time I click reply it takes me to the UKFF home page. I've tried fast reply, add reply and using the reply button linked to somebody's previous post and the same thing happens.

Of course, this post may not even work either...

Edit: Yet it did. How strange I can post here but I can't in the Smackdown thread

Double edit: It's now let me post in there. Fuck knows...

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Thread concept I thought I'd ask about in here to see if there's any interest rather than going right ahead and starting one. The CD swap, when it goes well, can be great fun but tends to fall apart over the last few attempts. So, a simplified version - would anyone fancy a 'Create a playlist' thread? The concept being pretty simple and obvious. I'm sure we've all got our own playlists made on our iPods/whatever other device and some of you are fucking DJs so definitely have some sets you put together and that flow nicely. The idea would be that's it open to various forms though - share a playlists of a set of tunes you like to workout to, for a party, for summer, something that strikes certain moods and takes you on an emotional journey in the style of a concept album. Open to interpretation really. But with the idea we hotlink to the tracks (to purchase) :sneaky: in the post/provide a downloadable link to the entire playlist and discuss them a little if you like but with the main goal to be sharing music and sharing our creations. Sharing is caring. So rather than being a straight up single CD swap it will be an ongoing thing we can all get a taste of. And I desperately need some new shit to listen to.

Yay, nay?

• Moderators

Can we get reader warnings on .jpg rich threads or a limit on the pictures in a post or something? Only when I look at the forum on my phone at those posts it throws a benny, not great if I'm out the house on my data allowance either.

• Moderators

Bus stops and train stations are hell. So's my mates house when he's going on about how he could have or nearly slept with this one girl we know 5 times but faith intervened in one way or another. Once a week I get that. At least. He nearly started crying when I shouted at him to shut the fuck up about it in Chicago Rock (Fuck yeah I'm cool) last saturday.