THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Well, I'll be the one to ask it then. Where's Woyzeck, and I mean seriously. His Twitter reads like a suicide note. Surely someone here must know him in real life?

• Paid Members
Well, I'll be the one to ask it then. Where's Woyzeck, and I mean seriously. His Twitter reads like a suicide note. Surely someone here must know him in real life?

I've just read his last few tweets from a few days ago, and they actually do read badly.

We don't often do positive things on here, but this is a guy that can be helped in a pretty easy way. His ebooks are cheap (his most expensive one is ten pence more than a copy of Power Slam), and they are filled with more hits than most short story collections I've read. If you haven't bought them, give them a shot. If you have, and you enjoyed them, stick twitter/facebook links up and tell people why you liked them.

I haven't met Woyzeck, and I don't know him personally outside of twitter interactions. But I think he's talented, and I wouldn't be recommending the books to people if I thought they were shit.

If he's just lost the ability to put his stuff online, and the ability to market his stuff himself, then that's a real fucking shame.

Edited by Chris B

• Paid Members
Not knocking the lad but he put a daft tweet about #prayforlawler up where I'm sure he'd have slaughtered someone on here for doing the same thing, hope he's ok though

I don't think he would have done, you know. And he was absolutely right.

• Moderators
Fucking hell, that last tweet isn't encouraging.

Yeah, without the context of all those tweets about 1mm directly below it explaining exactly what happened. I don't have internet access -- I haven't topped myself. I've just hopped on someone's netbook for 20 minutes to check my email and came here because I couldn't fire up a torrent or some grot, and this appears to be a thing. I'd probably reply to a few other posts, but these keys are way too small for my fingers.