THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

MMA is the odd one, too crazy for boystown, too much of A boy for crazytown. I can see the claim for its place in on and off topic.

That said MMA is a massive and very popular field and has a very strong following on here, If I was an MMA fan a sub forum would surely make it simpler to go to and read.

I love being able to scan over to the UK events section without wadding through general wrestling threads.

There has been the argument that it would wind up full of threads with no place, but the UK event's bit ticks over ok, I don't see why an MMA sub forum would turn into some clusterfuck.

Given how big it is now, and how many people seem to pop by here mostly for MMA I'd say a sub forum was a logical step.

It's different to films or shit like that because you don't get huge waves of people posting mainly about films on here, like you seem to with MMA.

• Moderators
Someone needs to start a thread in the paido forum to discuss this so that neil will see it when he's back.

Go on then!

It's not looking good for the devolution of MMA chat, guys.

I think you need to turn the heat up on your campaign David.

It's not a major issue for me. I don't mind having the MMA threads in the main section. It's the pro wrestling crowd who are pissed off by it, and it's simply going to get worse as the UFC continue to crank out events on an almost weekly basis these days.

• Paid Members

It's not a major issue for me. I don't mind having the MMA threads in the main section. It's the pro wrestling crowd who are pissed off by it, and it's simply going to get worse as the UFC continue to crank out events on an almost weekly basis these days.

It's not going to get worse. We'll have to look at the rule for when an event thread gets started up. I'm not against UFC, I like it but this is a pro-wrestling forum so it's secondary.

It's not going to get worse. We'll have to look at the rule for when an event thread gets started up. I'm not against UFC, I like it but this is a pro-wrestling forum so it's secondary.

Unless you're going to only allow threads to be started a matter of days before an event, it will surely? The number of events are increasing, that's a fact.

Over the next month or so we're looking at six events from Zuffa-owned promotions, with four Zuffa events in the month of July alone.

• Paid Members
Unless you're going to only allow threads to be started a matter of days before an event, it will surely? The number of events are increasing, that's a fact.

Over the next month or so we're looking at six events from Zuffa-owned promotions, with four Zuffa events in the month of July alone.

We'll have to see how it goes. This argument hasn't come around for a while and on-topic already looks less MMA central than it did yesterday.

I'm only expressing my opinion, there's another mod, an admin and an owner who's opinions count too. We'll canvas opinion from the VIP's first and then see where we go.

We'll have to see how it goes. This argument hasn't come around for a while and on-topic already looks less MMA central than it did yesterday.

I'm only expressing my opinion, there's another mod, an admin and an owner who's opinions count too. We'll canvas opinion from the VIP's first and then see where we go.

Even if you do something like keep it to two upcoming event threads at any one time or something? Fuck knows man. Good luck sorting it out!