THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Nah, he's just on the list of people you just don't like just because, along with ebb. dopper's awesome

By that logic, they're just on the list of people you happen to like. I'm sure you could give reasons as to why you like them, just like I could give reasons as to why I don't. Ohnowaitidon'tlikethemjustbecauseok.

By the same 'logic' they're just people you dislike.

Your logic is flawed.

This is the thickest post I've seen in a while.

• Paid Members
That stevenuk2002 or whatever he was called did one.

That was ace, we should do a shite poll that doesn't work in his honour

Thread link if possible please, I've totally forgotten this.

Linking one thread wouldn't do it justice. He posted a thread that was just a series of terrible questions and people responded with links to questions. What is love, why so serious etc. he went nuts and spamme the forum with why so serious links, was warned by Neil and went nuts about the bullying etc

Don't think i've ever read the Benoit one since the time, but I did struggle through the WMXX one a few months ago and was taken aback by the general consensus on it. You'd think it was KOTR95 some of them were watching. Unreal just how opinions vary so greatly as I'd probably have that show in my top 5 or 6 'mania's.

• Paid Members

Seriously? I thought it was a cracking show from top to bottom, and have always thought that. Definitely one of my favourite Manias. Perhaps they were just pissed off after the Brock/Goldberg match.

Seriously? I thought it was a cracking show from top to bottom, and have always thought that. Definitely one of my favourite Manias. Perhaps they were just pissed off after the Brock/Goldberg match.

Aye, that probably had a lot to do with that. But I also remember some moaning about Taker not being in full-on deadman gimmick. I also got the impression that some folk were expecting classics from the tag 4-ways, and the cruiserweight open should have went on for half an hour or so. Someone was even arguing that the 3 way wasn't very good.

I probably shouldn't have said 'consensus'; It might just have been a vocal minority or the same recurring posters, but there was a lot posted that i definitely couldn't relate to.

Edited by Reznor

• Moderators

Whilst we're talking about spaz-outs and storm-offs, it reminded me of that skinny weed Pepper Plunge and his mongumental backyarding breakdown. Just went and had a read to remind myself of the hilarity; shame the youtube videos were made private and the photos taken down.

Luckily, there's one video left on youtube:

Yes, that's an untrained backyarder piledriving him on a football pitch. No wonder he was soft in the head.