THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Not sure if its just me but have got this now and then both before and after using the snow, it doesnt last long but...

Website Offline, No Cached Version Available

The website you are trying to access is currently offline. The most likely causes are the server is down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.

The site uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages where they are available. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

If you continue to receive this error after you believe the site is back online, you can retry a live version of the site.

Not sure if its just me but have got this now and then both before and after using the snow, it doesnt last long but...

Website Offline, No Cached Version Available

The website you are trying to access is currently offline. The most likely causes are the server is down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.

The site uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages where they are available. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

If you continue to receive this error after you believe the site is back online, you can retry a live version of the site.

Getting this too (both skins), although it's slightly better than the dreaded error.

• Paid Members

I couldn't do anything in UKFF for about 15 mins because of that same error message. And I'm now also getting the problem where I have to log in every time I come on here. And yes, I am logging in via ukff.com, without the www gimmick. The forum seems to be going to shit over the past couple of weeks, I'm sure it's merely a coincidence but it did start going mental when the snow began to fall...

The continual logging in and out issue and Cloudflare crashes are getting annoying, to the point where its more stable browsing my mobile. Doesnt seem to be a snow issue as surely would cause issues with both browsers

• Paid Members

I've been getting the Cloudflare page a few times on my laptop tonight (Mac OSX 10.5, using Safari, if that helps in any way).

Oh, and:

The donate.ukff.com page should now be working, thanks for reporting this :) .

Cheers.

Edited by opcws

• Paid Members

I use one on a couple of other forums, and I know it exists on here, but I've still not used it. I'm happy to keep using the UKFF the way I have done for the last 7 years or however long I've been here.

• Paid Members
How do I turn off the friggin snow?

Hello :)

I've created a "Humbug" skin which does not include the beautiful snow, so you should now be able to select this by clicking on the drop down on the bottom left of any page. Currently the drop down will have the standard skin (called "UKFF") selected. .